She caught you staring at her

It was a wednesday night. You and your friends are hanging out cause you guys haven't seen together in ages. You talked about many things and memories together when suddenly the restaurant formed a crowd and all you can hear was the screaming of both girls and boys trying to get close to who ever celebrity/famous person that is.

OMG, they said Jenna Ortega is here!” one of your friends said.

Girl, that girl is so fine, I’m gay for her for almost how many years already I’m obsessed on her new character that blowed up in Netflix.”  your other friend added.

Many of the people started taking pictures with her and after it guards started to minimized the crowd so that the actress could have her privacy.

You were so shocked when her sit was just so close to your groups sit. You were so curious on how she looks like in a really close position so you simply look at her direction.

You can't deny the fact that you had a crush on Jenna. You are lost on her angelic face and didn't notice your friends were calling your name like 10 times already.

I didn't knew you found her so attractive that you don't even bother to blink, my friend”  they teased you making your face looked like a ripped tomatoe.

“I- I don't have a crush on her, who said I d-do?” you answered stuttering on your words.

Your friend's aren't convinced that you don't have a crush on her but you warned them to buy you a gucci shoes if they'll not stop teasing you.

You look at her once again but this time you're eyes were as wide as they could be cause she is looking at you too. You panicked and started to like look at wherever your eyes would take your sight but you can't stop looking back at her.

You can hear the beating of your heart when she caught you again and smiled ay you.

Hey y/n are you okay right there? why is your face so red? are you sick?” your friends ask you.

“ I'm o-okay, I- I need to g-go home.” you replied nervously.

But the next thing that happened is unexpected.

You wondered why your friends were looking at your back like there's some kind of bad spirit or ghost there.

“What the h*ck are you going looking at? who’s th—”

you froze on your sit as you saw Jenna at the back of your sit smiling at you.

Hi, I’m Jenna and I just wanna say that you look so cute when you blush. Anyways, there's something in your face.” you can't believe your eyes.

She slowly put her hand in your face and remove that whatever thing in your face. Your heart beat was so so fast.

She smiled and then walk away, leaving you speechless.