Wednesday and her soft side for Enid.

Wednesday was alone imagining deadly stuffs, bloody events, dark spirits, minding her own business.

She could never think of other things to do except for writings on her typewriter of playing her cello.

The door suddenly made a big loud bagging sound and then Enid was seen going inside the room with the worst expression seen in her face. She jumped in her bed and covered her body with the cold blanket.

Wednesday on the other side was still minding her business. Deep inside her was curious of what might've happen to Enid acting so strange.

Are you seriously not gonna ask me if I’m fine? or what happened?” Enid said, sobbing.

“ I’m not some kind of person to mingle on other person's business, Enid but who made you cry so I can plan a murder already tonight.” Wednesday fixing her stuffs before going towards Enid's bed.

I was kinda upset to Ajax, I don't understand him. He kinda acts mad like a girl than me, it's not even my fault why we fought.” Enid explained.

“ I’m not a mom or something but sometimes, you need to be tough too. You need to act like you don't care, and you’re in a relationship Enid expect to face pains and heartbreaks. We're not living in a always happy planet.” Wednesday replied.

Enid slowly remove the blanket off of her face and then looked at Wednesday.

You know what? you may seems to be the weirdest, strangest, creepiest girl in this place but you're my only comfort in here Wed. ” Enid genuinely smiled.

would you mind if I hug you?” Enid asked .

“ For 30 seconds I would let you.”

Enid then leaned closer to Wednesday and hugged her tightly. She hugged her not letting her go before the 30 seconds end.