Wednesday reacting to rude boys.

Wednesday was takin' to a crowded place full of teenage ladies chitchatting, playboys, random peps looking down at their phone, tiktok gals, and vloggers.

She sit in an empty bench away from noises, looking pissed off from everything that she’s seeing.

“How pathetic these people just enjoying around not even thinking when their death be scheduled, it might be today, or today.” she said to herself, she roomed her eyes and caught boys laughing at what she's wearing, they then walk towards her.

Hey witch, you seems lost, this place is not for ghost and weird looking people.” one of the boys said sarcasticly.

“ boy, i hope you're not asking for you death wish cause I’ll gladly grant it.” Wednesday now giving him a death glare.

Y’all heared that? *laughs* you’re not in some kind of netflix series to scare me like that, did you just got out from a mental facility?” Wednesday stood up and face him coldly giving him shivers down to his spine.

“ Did I scare you that bad?” she grabbed her colar and pinned him agains the nearest wall.

“ I would love to see how would you look if you’re inside a coffin.”

The boy shout to his friends asking for help. They all runs towards Wednesday to attack her but before the boy could blink. He saw her friends knocked off the floor by Wednesday.

H-how y-yo, I’m sorry! please don't hurt me!” the boy pleased.

“ I don't accept sorry’s, the next time I see you doing this to others to. you might not be able to breath in a blink.” she said then walked away