Part 12: Seduction Pt. 1

A few weeks passed and still nothing. Thalia, however, had the plan to see if she can make Frollo talk. Though she doesn't know if it will work or not.

"This will be way out of character for me," said Thalia as she swallows hard. "Whether master likes me or not, I'll use it to my advantage."

It still hurt Thalia that her master might not like her at all and if so then her plan would fail. However, if it works, then perhaps she can save Quasimodo and find out why Frollo is so "overprotective."

Thalia let out a sigh. "Okay . . . Let's do it."

Heading to her dresser, Thalia searches for her new dress. It was really just a nightgown, but very comfortable with its soft yet light fabric, perfect for springtime. Thalia bought this during her first time out by herself before meeting Esmeralda.

While this was just a simple nightgown, nothing more, it had its own sexy appeal to it. The sleeves can be hung over the shoulders for a more innocent look, but tonight Thalia will let them drop. Near the hem, there is a bit of transparency, a small window of skin revealing. Yes, Thalia would wear nothing but this nightgown and surprise Judge Claude Frollo.

Thalia inhales deeply and then exhales to release her nervous anxiety. "I'll prepare dinner first to convince him of my appreciation for 'looking after me'. Chat with him and try to be me, like everything's normal. Then . . . Then I'll wear this and have tea with him."

Usually, the minister would be exhausted from his work but every now and then he would join Thalia for some reading by the fire. Thalia would wear this for when she brings tea and begin her flirtation.

She would be the temptress Frollo dreams of.

Thalia swallows hard, hoping she can coax him into getting information. She blushes deeply after she thought more of tonight and hugs the nightgown close.

"Why does this not feel weird?" asked Thalia to herself as she stares in the mirror. "The man is older than me. Shouldn't I feel disgusted doing this?" 

Thalia was nervous but she was concerned about why she is feeling excited, too.

She looks up at the grandfather clock and puts the dress aside before hurrying to the kitchen.

"Lord, forgive me . . ."

~~~

Frollo returns to the Palace of Justice unsuccessfully. He groans irritatingly at his failed mission to capture this Gypsy King. No matter who he tortures, no one would tell him anything. No matter what clue he has, that gypsy man seems to slip through his fingers, mocking him.

"Foul creature!" sneered Frollo.

He had ordered his men to continue searching throughout the night before returning to his quarters. Frollo rubs his temples exhaustingly but when he opened his door an aroma greets him warmly.

"Welcome back, master!" greeted Thalia, who smiles affectionately and bats her pretty blue eyes.

Frollo blinks baffled at the sight before him. Thalia greeted him with her usual bright smile, the scent of warm food filling the air, and the sight of a blouse lowered. Frollo stiffens when Thalia goes to hug him tightly before being pulled inside for a seat.

Thalia speaks sweetly as she assists Frollo to his chair. "I hope you don't mind, master. I took the liberty of making you a bountiful feast to show my appreciation."

Frollo asks surprised, "You cooked all this? Hmph, and here I thought you didn't know your way around the kitchen."

Thalia giggles and replies, "Master, don't tease me. After all, I cooked for myself back in the cottage, right?"

She takes Frollo's plate and serves his meal while making sure he had a subtle view of her breasts. Frollo stares at the pure, exposed skin before quickly averting his eyes. Thalia caught him and notice him clenching his fists as if restraining himself. Perfect start, thought Thalia.

She gives him his plate and then pours him some wine. "You've been working so hard, master, yet you seemed irritated, too. I thought if I could make you dinner it would lift your troubles away."

Frollo clears his throat before smiling venomously and placing his hand on Thalia's. "You're too kind, my dear. Thank you. Now, shall we say grace?"

Thalia smiles back and takes back her hand slowly before they say grace. Frollo gave Thalia compliments on her cooking and chat with her contently. Thalia felt like she was back in her cottage, where she would naively smile and see Frollo as nothing more than a friendly father.

However, now things weren't so innocent anymore.