Possibly finding the Dekusquad

Kaminari's pov
It has been a week since the Dekusquad has been taken. We don't know where they are as well as the LOV. Everybody was in the common room even the teachers, and Nezu. We were talking when we heard the tv turn on.

Mina's pov
When we here the tv turn on we all look up confused. Then a video starts playing. We watch the video, and see the Dekusquad tied up with tape over their mouths, so we look at each other. "Mr.Aizawa do you or Principle Nezu know what this is" I hear Sero ask. We all hear no come from both of them, so we look back at the screen. When we do we see the LOV talking. "Shiggy it works" I hear Toga say happily.

Dabi's pov
When the video finally started recording I hear Crusty say something. "Hello Class 1A, as you see we have your friends" "Obviously" I hear the Explodie one say. "Well you better pay attention to what we're about to do to them" Bloodbath says. "What do you mean" the Electric one says confused. "Just watch" I finally say. Then I see Crusty walking over to the camera.

++++++++ If you want to go ahead, and skip this part.

Toga's pov
As soon as I see Shiggy walk over to the camera I know we can start. "Go ahead Vampire" I hear Shiggy say. Then I walk over to the Candy Cane, and slice down his arm. He doesn't wince much, but I can tell that it hurts him. Then I walk over to the Froggy one. I cut deeply into her stomach, and slowly as I do. "Mmmphmmm" I hear the Floaty one trying saying. Then I walk over to Deku, and I stab both of his legs. "Mmmmmmmm" I hear Deku try to scream. "That won't do any of you no good"

++++++++++++++++++

Aizawa's pov
When we see the Dekusquad getting hurt we all yell stop it. We couldn't really do anything through the screen though. After Shigaraki ends the video, I hear Kaminari say something. "I'm not sure, if any of y'all heard what I did, but I could hear vehicles go past, and I heard people talking" he says. "What do you mean Kaminari" Principal Nezu asks. "I think that they might be in a building, but at a openly known place that not used, but it's still standing" Kaminari replies.