What?

Todoroki's pov
As soon as I hear Toga say that I freeze in shock. "If we don't want to" I hear Iida say. "You see those weapons over there" Dabi says.After that is said we all glance over to the wall. "Those are going to be used on you"

Shigaraki's pov
After they hear that, they all get scared "So what do y'all say" I hear Vampire say. They look between each other, and nod. "Fine" The blue haired one said. "Excellent" Dabi replied. Then I go untie them. "Dabi go get master" I said. "Fine Crusty" He replies smirking at me.

Dabi's pov
After I hear Crusty tell me to go get boss I walk away to do so. When I get to his door I knock. "Boss can I come in" "It's open" I hear boss say. "What do you need Dabi?" "They agreed to join us" "Excellent, but don't forget to 'train' them". "Of course Boss". Then I walk back to where we are keeping them. "Boss is informed now, and he said not to forget to 'train' them" "Why would we" Crusty replied. "I don't know, but boss said to".

Time skip to a week later

Iida's pov
"We have been here for a week already" I hear Tsu say. "Shouldn't they have found us already" Uraraka replied. "Hopefully they find us soon" Todoroki says. "They will guys just be positive" I hear Midoriya say while smiling.

Midoriya's pov
Even though I'm smiling, on the inside I'm freaking out. "What do you think they will do to us" I hear Ura say. "Honestly I don't want to think about that" Todo says in return.