7

In the theater room everyone was soon waking up. They had all fallen asleep after havin dinner as they had been awake for a long time till then. Bud was the first to wake and being the clumsy person he was knocked down a glass of leftover wine all over Glenn. That earned him a whole hour of lecture from his right hand man. Thus, it resulted in everyone waking up.

When all were awake and refreshened from the washrooms next to each side of the room, the previous messy table was filled with neat linings of breakfast. Everyone no longer questioned anything and helped themselves. Choi Han finished eating and saw the button Writer had shown him if he wanted to leave. He bid farewell to everyone and then disappeared in thin air.

Honestly, Writer could care less if choi Han stayed or not but she had to be polite to her guests.

Everyone finally felt content with their breakfast and took their respective seats. The table was yet again filled with books and other entertainments.

Albert and Tasha decided to discuss few things with the hero party while the other leaders had a friendly chat. The dragons looked over the books on magic and the animal tribes as Fredo had a "friendly chat" with bud with the molan duo watching. Glenn was sitting in his seat with a pout because of his bad awaking from his sweet dream.

An hour passed and the doors to the room opened. Everyone turned to see Writer coming in. And let me tell you the ladies squealed harder than cale when he sees free money.

 And let me tell you the ladies squealed harder than cale when he sees free money

Writer looked very professional and beautiful in her suit and overcoat. However their smile was instantlely wiped from the amount of bandages on her body.

Fredo stood still observing the places she had bandages on. Eurhaben narrowed his eyes in concern and Rosalyn was frantically concerned about the constellation.

Everyone was very concerned by the bandages and were about to ask Writer about it however she beat them to it.

"If you all are wondering what happened to me for the bandages, you don't have to worry. I'm fine!" She said with a smile thought she was wincing a bit.

Nobody believed her and Fredo sent her a harsh glare of concern. Writer immediately surrendered wanting her ears to be working.

"ok ok maybe not completely but I'm still okay....please I am fine!" She pleaded hoping they would stop glaring at her.

"Then tell me how did you get hurt?-" Glenn questioned logically since everyone was being stupid.

" I got into a fight. " She answered face blank. Fredo just facepalmed at her stupidity. "With who?" He asked and writer just said "they were talking shit about cale" this got everyone's attention. The room filled with murder intent.

"Of course that person is dead though they managed to land few hits..." Writer said smiling scarily. Though everyone was satisfied with the answer, they still shivered.