3

As the screen lit up again, writings appeared.

{The reason cale was adopted by Fredo}

Many people were now curious. The hero party leaned forward as well as the nobles. The dragons just looked at the glass with amusement.

Fredo just clenched his fist remembering how he had met cale.

Cale was standing there staring at his supposedly new family. He had been ecstatic to meet his father after a while. He had even dressed up on the occasion as he thought he could go out with him and walk around the territory. But instead, he was greeted with the sight of his father walking with another woman other than his late mother and another child about 2-3 years younger than him.

It was so silent that you could hear the breathing of the people. Choi han just merely looked at the screen with a blank stare. Many thoughts were swirling through his Mind.

'How.... No why would the count do that... didn't cale's mother die just a year ago. How could he happily bring back another woman when he clearly negle cale instead of comforting him..what.....'

The molan duo just looked down. They were both mad at themselves for not comforting the young red head.

Litana and cage were beyond furious. Litana being the kind hearted and protector of the weak was heavily disappointed by the behavior of cale's father. while cage was reminded of her best friend being neglected in the Stan family. She did not want another child to go through that. So seeing this made her furious.

Rosalyn was just shocked. How could a father neglect their child so much? This was not a way to treat a child who lost their mother!

Alberu just stared blankly. He too was neglected by his father after his mother died. He had to suffer a lot in order to survive. He felt both pity and a bit of rage towards the count. Even if his wife died it was no reason for him to neglect his child.

Eurhaben and Mila just glared at the scene. Both being fond of children, they couldn't handle watching a child being neglected.

Bud, Glenn and Fredo just glared at the smiling deruth on the screen. They all wanted to just run to the young cale and hug him.

He wanted to shout and protest against his father asking for an explanation about how he could marry another woman when his mother had died only a year ago.

Many nobles and the beast tribes pitied the poor boy.

Lock just watched with his eyes wide. How could someone do this to their own family?!

Choi han just gripped on the armrest. He could not believe this was the righteous count of henituse.

Fredo could be seen patting the constellation writer's head to calm down. Writer just enjoyed the despair of the TBOAH people and ate her brownies.

But he could not do that after seeing his father's happy face. He only wanted his father to make that face for him and his mom. He just bitterly smiled and said, "Congratulations to you father and Lady Violan, I shall be in your care".

"Tch...this unlucky bastard is acting like an adult at such a young age..." Eurhaben just sighed.

Many people also agreed to the ancient dragon. That is not how a child should act. Cale was being hard on himself.