4

As everyone was talking among themselves.... Mostly about how Cale was interesting or could help them quite a lot in the war from the abilities he has. Some greedy nobles were even thinking about manipulating or taking advantage of the kid. But Fredo kept an eye on those sorts of people and noted to have a friendly 'talk' with them later.

Soon everyone felt the door of the constellation's office open and in came a tired-looking Writer. Some of the people; those who were kind, looked worried for the god.

 Some of the people; those who were kind, looked worried for the god

Fredo then asked out loud to the constellation "Hey Writer...Are you okay?" He was feeling worried that she might have overworked herself. He saw writer as a close and reliable friend so, he cared about her as he did about Cale.

Writer turned to look at the man and just nodded her head. If she was, to be honest, she did not have the strength to even talk right now but duty comes first.

She clicked her fingers and all the irrelevant nobles disappeared and the number of people in the cinema drastically decreased. She also took out some beast men. She then clicked her fingers again and the room was more comfortable than before and everyone was seated nicely.

 She then clicked her fingers again and the room was more comfortable than before and everyone was seated nicely

Nobody questioned anything. They were a bit relieved to be in a more spacious space now. And they did not have to hear the nobles being stupid, annoying, or just greedy.

Then, "A-as you guys can see...I removed some people who were not needed in the future reactions and made this place a bit more comfortable for you...And today we are going to react to Cale and his special person." Writer said that but her voice sounded very weak and raspy. As she sat down on a seat at the back, writings appeared on the black screen.

-----------------------------------8888888888888888----------------------------------

Cale was walking alone in the garden with his long red hair flowing behind him due to the wind. He was holding a sunflower in his hand and wore a soft expression.