A Catch Up

A/N: The final chapter is here! Enjoy!

The first thing that the adults explained was how Hopper survived- the question that everyone was wondering the most. Hopper shared his tale of how he jumped off the platform in the lab last second in order to survive the blast. He then went into vague detail about how he was kept a prisoner in a Russian prison.

He was clearly avoiding saying much about the experience. Even so Eleven could tell that he was treated horribly in the prison. She listened as he explained how he was able to send a message to Joyce.

Joyce then started talking about calling Murray and finding the message in the doll. The Byer brothers weren't happy to hear that their mom opened a doll all alone that could of possibly had an explosive in it.

Joyce went on to state how they flew out to Alaska and then gave brief details of them getting captured, and then them taking over the plane- "Mom!" Jonathan shouted in shock.

Murray butted in and said that it was risky but they survived and then formulated a plan to get Hopper back. Hopper then spoke up about the fight with the Demogorgon and how they all reunited.

Murray started teasing the other two about the reunion as soon as they mentioned it. Eleven personally was happy that Joyce and Hopper were together, the both of them could be happy and she wouldn't have to choose between them.

They went on and explained how they escaped only to go back when they heard about the stuff in Hawkins. Apparently they went back and faced the Demogorgon hoping to help them out. Joyce explained how Hopper ultimately was the one to slay it with a sword, amazing everyone in the room.

After hearing about the kill the boys of the original party started exclaiming their excitement about how cool that was. Eleven found herself letting out a small smile at their excitement, which only grew when Max told them to, "Stop being dorks."

Soon their story came to an end and Eleven thought about how lucky they were that they made it out alive.

Once the story wrapped up silence filled the room before Hopper pushed for them to start talking. Luckily Nancy started talking before one of the 'California boys' could.

Nancy went on about how Chrissy and then Fred died. She explained how she followed her instinct and went with Robin to check on information about the Creels. Dustin interrupted her and explained how they connected the dead kids to the schools guidance councilor.

He talked about how Max ran out of the house before telling Steve to drive. Then they broke into the school, stole files, and figured out that Max was to be Vecna's next victim.

The story made Eleven laugh until the part where they figured out about Max. She supposed though that it was lucky that they figured it out before Max died.

They continued to explain how they all met up at the school, Max's first Vecna experience, them deciding they needed to visit Vector, and how Max was doing some last minute things incase she did die.

As Eleven thought it over Nancy started talking again. She didn't pay attention until Nancy started talking about Victors tale of what happened. It was clear that Victor was unaware that his son was the one who killed the rest of his family.

The group then explained how they had figured out the key was music right before Max could die.

The Hawkins group continued to rant on about finding the Upside-Down, getting stuck in it, figuring out how to communicate between the two, and then Henry showing Nancy what he planned to do.

"At least we know how to communicate through both sides." Hopper commented.

The adults looked sick at what the kids were having to go through. Their uneasy looks only caused the pit in her stomach to grow- she did not want to explain what she went through.