Izumi:*crying* w-wait please have mercy on me I'll leave the country if you want me to.

Izuku:*cold voice* too late for that you should've thought twice before stealing someone's wife just for your own gratification.

As Izuku ended her by rapidly stabbing her and carve out her eyes and took her head off physically as he got done he got up and went to Momo and was semi beaten and he got her and took her to a hospital. As he got there Momo had mutter some words that Izuku was able to hear he heard her say that she was glad that he came for her as she knew that he lives her ti the point that he raised hell and done anything to get to her. When he got there he was mad to the point that he yelled at the receptionist.

Izuku:*angry* listen I don't care how much the bill is gonna be I need you to help my pregnant wife she is hurt right now.

Receptionist: ok sir but please calm down right now we are gonna help her the best we can is she close to dying?

Izuku: yes if we don't do anything please I don't want to lose her or my child on the same day.

As the receptionist complied she called for an emergency that lead to Momo heading to the back as she started to hyperventilate that Izuku is not there and the doctors told him to come so she can stop hyperventilating and she did stop hyperventilating. Soon after a while she stop hyperventilating after a whole and the doctors and nurses started to check up on her. For a while they doctors and nurses came to Izuku who was pacing back and forward due to Momo being hurt.

Doctor: ok Mr.Todd I got good news and bad news.

As Izuku went to the doctor that scared him a little.

Izuku: WHAT IS IT CAN I SEE MY WIFE IS SHE AND MY CHILD OK?

Doctor: yes yes they are ok the hood news is that both her and the baby is fine but the bad news is that she is low on blood if she doesn't have blood in her body her and the baby won't survive the night.

Izuku: what is her blood type I'll help.

Doctor: well her blood type is Type A

Izuku: ok I can give her my blood *starts to break down*

Doctor: ok then of your willing to do it I need to check your blood type.

Izuku: hai

For awhile the doctors and nurses checked Izuku and it came back that his was the same as hers and they brought him to the same room as her and transfer some of his blood to her which was a success. Both Izuku and Momo family came to the hospital as they were called that both of them are there and they came as fast as they could.

Jason: where is my son and daughter?

Nurse: your here for Jason and Momo Todd right please come with me.

As they followed her to the room they both saw them laying down on the same bed sleeping comfortably.

Loid: why are they laying down together?

Yor: and you better have a good reason as well.

Nurse:w-well it's that your daughter here was low on blood and your son has the same blood type and gave him some of her blood if it was for him she would be dead by nightfall.

Loid: please explain what do you mean that her blood was low.

As the nurse explained ti them what happened and all 3 were highly pissed of the outcome of what happened to her but they heard that Izuku went threw a lot just ti keep her alive. Soon after Momo woke up to see Izuku laying down right with her and she look over to see that her family including Jason was there and she didn't know what to say and Yor was the first to wake up and see Momo woke up and she hugged her tightly.

Momo:m-mom I can't breathe

Yor: oh sorry sweetie after what I heard we thought we lost you dear.

As the guys started to wake up they see Momo up and Loid was the first to asked.

Loid: tell us what happened how did you end up in the hospital?

As Izuku looks down and explained what happened and told them what he did he literally hated himself for leaving her alone and they told him that he wouldn't of known about what they would've done even Momo she was glad that he came for her when she needed him and was happy that they were still having their child. A nurse had came in to check on them/

Nurse: um sir ma'am I'm here to check on the wedded Todd couple.

As the parents moved and she made it over to them.

Nurse: Mrs.Todd I want to know how are you and the baby?

Momo: I'm doing good along with my little one.

Nurse: that's good is it ok if I can check how healthy he/she is?

Momo: hai

As the nurse prompts up the bed as Momo laid on it and she did a ultrasound of their child and when they all looked at the ultrasound they see that another cho has formed.

Nurse: oh look at that Mrs.Todd it seems as if your having twins and it also looks like they both are healthy as well congratulations ma'am and I'm sorry that it has to gap to you whatever happened.

Momo: thank you and it's ok I'm glad that my husband here was there for me when I needed it.

Nurse: I'm glad he was I'm glad that most men in the world cares for their wives within the next 1-2 months come back and we can see if you want to do a gender reveal or not ok?

Momo: hai

Nurse: ok other then that you are free to go and before you do I almost forgot within the next few weeks your stomach is gonna show so I suggest that you stop going to school ok?

Momo: hai and thank you for everything nurse.

Nurse: your welcome you may leave.

As they left they waited for Izuku he paid the hospital the amount for what they done he thanked them and apologized for his outburst and they told him that they would've done the same and that he doesn't need to be apologetic for his actions and he left and they all went home Aizawa called them and asked of why Momo wasn't there and they told him of what happened and as his usual self he said he doesn't get paid but something else he said which shocked them was that what their asses get for kidnapping his wife and child and most of them laughed a little. Aizawa told Momo that she is safe for now since they did something that idiotic and got the results of their stupidity Izuku  also told Aizawa that something was suspicious was at the compound that he saw and asked if he could join him to go see it later and knowing Aizawa he agreed since he was interested in what he meant by that.

That's the end of this chapter