Chapter 16: Dark World Rising part 1, Grapha Descends.

After the lunch duel at school, Hideki was in need of new cards for the next duel but since Yotsuba gave up dueling, Hideki will have to challenge Ichika, Nino, Miku, and Itsuki to a 4v1.

A strange man bumped into Hideki and gave him a new deck.

????: Take this deck, it will ensure victory for you.

Hideki looked down at the deck and had a look of horror on his face, the deck the strange man gave him was a Dark World deck.

Hideki shrugged it off and went to the Nakano appartment.

Hideki entered the appartment and called for Ichika, Nino, Miku, and Itsuki.

Nino: Welcome back.

Hideki: I challenge you four to a duel.

The four accepted the challenge.

The five shuffled their decks and drew five cards.

All: LET'S DUEL!

Ichika's Hand: Magnarokket Dragon. Rokket Caliber. Gateway Dragon. Borrel Regenerator. Boot Sector Launch.

Nino's Hand: Chamber Dragonmaid. Kitchen Dragonmaid. Dragonmaid Relaxation. Dragonmaid Change Over. Nurse Dragonmaid.

Miku's Hand: Six Samurai Kizan. Legendary Six Samurai Enishi. Shien's Castle Of Mist. Temple of the Six. Legendary Six Samurai Kageki.

Itsuki's Hand: Firewall Phantom. Firewall Guardian. Firewall Defender. Code Generator. Cynet Optimization.

Hideki's Hand: Zure, Knight of Dark World. Brron, Mad King of Dark World. Dark World Dealings. Gates of Dark World. Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World.

Hideki: I'll go first. I summon Brron, Mad King of Dark World.

 I summon Brron, Mad King of Dark World

Brron, Mad King of Dark World.

Level: 4.

Attribute: Dark.

Type: Fiend/Effect.

ATK: 1800.

DEF: 400.

Hideki: Next, I activate the field spell Gates of Dark World, Brron now gains 300 ATK and DEF.

Brron's ATK: 2100.

Brron's DEF: 700.

Hideki: I end my turn.

Ichika: I draw. I summon Magnarokket Dragon and end my turn.

Nino: I draw. I set a monster and end my turn.

Itsuki: I draw. I summon Balancer Lord and activate it's effect to pay 1000 lp to normal summon again.

INM&I's LP: 7000.

Itsuki: I summon Firewall Defender and end my turn.

Miku: I draw. I summon Legendary Six Samurai Enishi and activate Temple of the Six to end my turn.

Hideki: I draw. I summon Zure, Knight of Dark World.

 I summon Zure, Knight of Dark World

Zure, Knight of Dark World.

Level: 4.

Attribute: Dark.

Type: Fiend/Normal.

ATK: 1800.

DEF: 1500.

Hideki: Thanks to Gates of Dark World, Zure gains 300 extra ATK and DEF.

Zure's ATK: 2100.

Zure's DEF: 1800.

Hideki: I activate Double Summon, I tribute Brron and Zure to summon this. Descend Now! Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World!

 Descend Now! Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World!

Grapha, Dragon Lord of Dark World.

Level: 8.

Attribute: Dark.

Type: Fiend/Effect.

ATK: 2700.

DEF: 1800.

Hideki: Don't forget that Gates of Dark World boosts Grapha's ATK and DEF by 300.

Grapha's ATK: 3000.

Grapha's DEF: 2100.

Hideki: Grapha, attack Magnarokket Dragon! Dark World Inferno!

Graph destroys Magnarokket Dragon and inflicts 1200 damage to the four Nakano Sisters.

INM&I's LP: 5800.

Hideki: I end my turn.

The four out of five sisters looked at the dragonic demon lord in pure terror.

Hideki: Hahahahahahaha! You'll never defeat me now!

The Four out of five sisters must find a way to make a comeback.

End of Chapter 16.