Chapter 5: Enter Chimeratech Overdragon, Ichika Nakano vs Hideki Hideyama.

After the 5v1 duel the other day Ichika was bummed that she and her sisters lost.

Ichika: (I'll challenge him to a rematch tomorrow during lunch.)

Hideki decided to grab his Cyber Dragon/Cyberdark deck and left his Monarch deck at home.

At school during lunch, Ichika approached Hideki.

Ichika: I challenge you to a rematch to get revenge for the other day!

Hideki: Alright.

Ichika and Hideki shuffled their decks and drew 5 cards.

Ichika's Hand: Borreload Riot Dragon. Double Disruptor Dragon. Heavy Interlock. Magnarokket Dragon. Rokket Tracer.

Hideki's Hand: Cyber Dragon. Cyber Dragon. Cyber Dragon. Cyber Phoenix. Overload Fusion.

Both: Let's Duel!

Ichika: I'll go first. I summon Magnarokket Dragon and end my turn.

Hideki: I draw. I special summon Cyber Dragon!

 I special summon Cyber Dragon!

Cyber Dragon.

Level: 5.

Attribute: Light.

Type: Machine/Effect.

ATK: 2100.

DEF: 1600.

Hideki: Cyber Dragon attack Magnarokket Dragon with Strident Blast!

Cyber Dragon destroys Magnarokket Dragon.

Ichika's LP: 3700.

Hideki: I set a card facedown and end my turn.

Ichika: I draw. I activate the ritual spell Heavy Interlock! I send Double Disruptor Dragon from my hand to the graveyard to ritual summon Borreload Riot Dragon!

 I activate the ritual spell Heavy Interlock! I send Double Disruptor Dragon from my hand to the graveyard to ritual summon Borreload Riot Dragon!

Borreload Riot Dragon.

Level: 8.

Attribute: Dark.

Type: Dragon/Ritual/Effect.

ATK: 3000.

DEF: 2500.

Ichika: I summon Rokket Tracer! Borreload Riot Dragon attack Cyber Dragon with Rioting Borrel Cannon!

Borreload Riot Dragon destroys Cyber Dragon.

Hideki's LP: 3100.

Ichika: Rokket Tracer attack Hideki directly!

Hideki: I activate Power Wall! By sending half of my deck to the graveyard i take no damage.

Ichika: I end my turn.

Hideki: I draw. I summon Cyber Phoenix! I activate Overload Fusion, I banish 6 monsters from my graveyard to fusion summon! And now, meet the last monster you'll ever see! Rise! Chimeratech Overdragon!

 I summon Cyber Phoenix! I activate Overload Fusion, I banish 6 monsters from my graveyard to fusion summon! And now, meet the last monster you'll ever see! Rise! Chimeratech Overdragon!

Chimeratech Overdragon.

Level: 9.

Attribute: Dark.

Type: Machine/Fusion/Effect.

ATK: ?

DEF: ?

Ichika: What the hell, what is that thing?!

Hideki: This is Chimeratech Overdragon, and it is the last monster you'll ever see.

Ichika was surprised by what Hideki said.

Hideki: Overdragon gains 800 ATK and DEF for every monster used in it's fusion summon, since I used 6 monsters Overdragon gains 4800 ATK and DEF.

Chimeratech Overdragon's ATK: 4800.

Chimeratech Overdragon's DEF: 4800.

Hideki: Chimeratech Overdragon attack Borreload Riot Dragon! Evolution Result Burst!

Chimeratech Overdragon destroys Borreload Riot Dragon and inflicts 1800 points of damage to Ichika.

Ichika's LP: 1900.

Hideki: Overdragon attack Rokket Tracer and end this duel! Evolution Result Burst!

Overdragon destroys Rokket Tracer and inflicts 3200 points of damage to Ichika reducing her LP to 0.

Ichika: Where did you get this deck?

Hideki: A friend of mine from Duel Academy gave it to me.

Ichika then invited Hideki to eat with her and her sisters over at their table.

Hideki accepts and followed Ichika to her and her sister's lunch table.

End of Chapter 5.