Chapter 4: First Session Begins.

Hideki: Now that the duel is over, let's begin.

Hideki handed the Nakano Quintuplets one test sheet each.

Hideki: If you need any help let me know, but in the mean time I'm going to make something to eat for all of us and the passing score will be 60.

Hideki went into the kitchen to whip up something for the study group to eat.

Hideki: (I think I'll make the study group a batch of cookies.)

Hideki got out a package of cookie dough.

Hideki followed the instructions on the package.

He preheated the oven for 350° Farenheit.

Nino: Can I get some help please?

Hideki walked over to Nino.

Hideki: which question do you need help on?

Nino told Hideki that she was struggling with the first question which is 4500+600×1.

Hideki: The answer for that question is 5100.

Nino thanked Hideki.

Hideki went back to the kitchen to put the cookies on the cookie sheet.

After the oven finished preheating, Hideki put the cookies on the cookie sheet into the oven and went over the counter to wait and help the Nakano Quintuplets.

The Nakano Quintuplets told Hideki that they were finished.

Hideki graded their papers and saw that Miku got a 63 a score above the set score he gave them.

Hideki: Well, you got 100 points! if you add up the scores together but Miku got the highest score so she passes.

Hideki: Nino, can you check on the cookies please?

Nino: Sure.

As Nino got the cookies out of the oven, Hideki asked Itsuki to explain the effect of Caius, the Shadow Monarch.

Itsuki: Caius, the Shadow Monarch's effect let's you banish one card on your opponents field and if the banished monster was a Dark monster, inflict 1000 damage to the opponent.

Hideki: Correct.

Nino brought the cookies to the living room table along with 6 glasses of milk.

Nino: The cookies are done, and I brought a glass of milk for each of us.

Hideki: Thanks.

Hideki told the Quintuplets the session they did earlier is enough for today.

Hideki said goodbye to the Nakano Quintuplets and went home.

End of Chapter 4.

Author's Note: No duel for this chapter.