"Come with me to the deli. Ain't no food in this bitch and I'm hungry." She said before going to put her coat and boots on.

"Why can't you go by ya self? It's mad brick out there." Kay said sitting on the kitchen island.

"Kay I got opps. You want me to hit in the face?" She said looking at him pointing at herself.

"No?" He said mugging her.

"Oh ok then let's go." She said waiting for him.

Kay sucked his teeth running down the hallway to get his coat and shoes.

While she waited for her brother she looked in the mirror by the front door.

Looking at herself she fixed her bonnet. Before applying clear lipgloss on her lips.

Posing in the mirror admiring how pretty she is.

"COME ON KAY HURRY UP IM HUNGRY!" Aysia yelled.

"Bro Malaysia SHUT THE FUCK UP. you mad loud and a nigga tryin ta sleep fuck." Jo said from his room through the door that has halfway open.

Malaysia mugged him. She also heard Kay laugh.

"Come on Kay.. before I boom our hatin ass brother." She said opening the door and walking out to the building hallway.

Kay followed.

"Gimme and Bree sum ta eat too!" Jo yelled before Kay closed the front door.

"You heard him?" Kay said locking the door.

"Yes nigga. I heard his bitch ass." Aysia said giving him the duh look.

They walked down the stairs in sync making their way to the door.

Kay pushes the door opens the door not bothering to hold it for Aysia the hard wind blows the glass door closed slamming her in her face.

"Brooo! I know you fuckin lying." She said holding her face.

She aggressively pushed the door open as she walked up to Kay smacking the flock outta his name.

"Ya BITCH ass coulda held the mothafuckin door." Still holding her face. He turned around so quick but Aysia ain't give a fuck how mad he was.

She was tighter because she the one who got hit in the face with the damn door.

"I'll be wrong if I deck you right?" Kay said raising his hand up at her.

"Bitch I'll push you on da ice on the pod and let ya ass drown. play with me if you want to." She said and he just stared at her.

So she walked off to the deli. Hearing him follow behind her mumbling whatever.

 Hearing him follow behind her mumbling whatever

*TIMESKIP*
' same day.' 2:15pm
𝑻𝑯𝑬 𝑩𝑹𝑶𝑵𝑿 , NEW YORK

Malaysia sat in the living with Kay and his friends as they chatted it up.

Setty and Nas talking about whatever. Kay and Dougie smoking and drinking.

Lastly Cblu trying to get close to Malaysia.

"So how old is you?" He asked sitting next to the girl on the coach.

"sixteen. What bout chu?" As she took a pull from the blunt Dougz just handed her.

"Same age. You ah Junior right?" He said with a clueless look. She gave him the duh look.

"Nah nigga I'm in 8th grade. Duh I'm a junior." She said laughing at him.

"Shii Ion know. You could've been an 8th grader forreal." He said shrugging. Aysia laughed harder.

"Blu you funnyyy" she said dragging the y as she handed him the blunt.

"But what ya real name?" She asked having him a puzzled look.

"federal.. you da feds assum?" he said mugging her.

"No nigga I just wanna know. Ian finna walk around callin you Cblu or Blu. So what is it? Gangsta." she said drinking the lemonade she had.

"Camrin." he said looking at the pretty girl in front of him.

"Aww oh my god Imma call you cammy. That's so cuteee" she said in a high pitch voice.

"Nahh chill ma heart" He laughing shaking his head.

"Ok Cammy." She smiling. Aysia then got up off the couch and walked down the hallway.

"Where ya going Aysia?" Blu said. "My room? . Is you comin?" She said watching him hop off the couch.

He followed behind her to her bedroom.

"Lets watch a christmas movie. Ayyy christmas coming up." She said closing the door then jumping on her bed.

Blu sat in the pink bean bag, that sat in front of her bed. Malaysia picked the movie "The Grinch" the original one.

After a couple minutes Aysia hears little snores from the boy seeing him curled up on the beam bag.

She smiles on snaps a little flick and posted it on her spam. She turns off her tv then goes to bed herself.

Not minding the fact Her brothers and their friends were loud as hell. Malaysia is a pretty heavy sleeper.

bitchpasstheblunt posted 3m ago

*one slide image*

Liked by msh3ndrix, liltreeshtory and 230 others...

my cammy wammy went to sleep on me😕

msh3ndrix GIRL WHO DISSSSS
- my new pookie👅👅

liltreeshtory ZONTT PLAYYYYUSJS
- 😋😋

realkylerichhbackup ....
➪-😬

load more 25 more comments....

⇢ ˗ˏˋ 𝒀𝑶𝑼𝑹 𝑭𝑨𝑽 𝑺𝑷𝑬𝑨𝑲𝑰𝑵𝑮 !!! ࿐ྂ🌸

Aysia and blu?

*ೃ༄ don't forgot to comment and vote!! don't be ghost.⋆.ೃ࿔*:・