𝒖𝒏𝒐

sorry for any mistakes!

remember to vote n comment.

──────────────────
MALAYSIA L. PEREZ
date+time: Dec 18 | 4:30pm
location: Brooklyn, New york
──────────────────

❀ — ' MALAYSIA ' sat in her small old grey bedroom as she finished packing the last of her things.

She looked around her now empty childhood bedroom.

Malaysia flicked her long bright pink two french braids from in front of her face as she taped the last box.

"Mami!!" She yelled her mothers name.

"Yes Aysia?" Her mother replied.

The dominican caramel middle-aged woman walked in the empty bedroom.

With her honey brown curly hair in a slick-back ponytail.

Wearing lightwashed blue jeans and crème sweater and tan ugg boots.

"I'm finished packing." She said standing straight with her hands on her hips. As she popped her right leg.

"Ok I'll tell your brother to come help you." She said as she nodded her head up and down. "Kevin!!" She yelled through the house.

"Yes Mami?" He yelled from downstairs.

"Come help your sister with putting the boxes in the u-haul." She said walking out the bedroom.

"Ight" he said walking up the stairs.

The tall slim tan dominican male walked in the bedroom wearing a black jeans with a belt that was unbuckle with him sagging showing his red psd.

He paired all that with a off-white hoodie and panda dunks.

"Go get the boxes over there." Aysia said pointing at the boxes in the corner of the bedroom.

He walks over to the boxes before picking it up and walking out the room.

Malaysia puts on her rose gold coat on before picking up the box that says "Aysia's Tops" and walking out to the u-haul.