𝒕𝒓𝒆𝒔

sorry for any mistakes!

remember to vote n comment.

──────────────────
MALAYSIA L. PEREZ
date+time: Dec 19 | 11:56pm
location: The Bronx, New york
──────────────────

❀ — ' MALAYSIA ' lays in her queen size bed with her thick hello kitty blanket over her slim body.

The heat from the heater in front of her bed blew in her face as her eyes flutter open slowly.

Her giving multiple blinks as her dark brown eyes adjusted to the sun light coming in from the window.

The sun light was dim just a tad bit because of the thin pink curtains on top.

Looking around her semi-full bedroom she sees her tv still on playing the "Netflix slideshow" (y'all know what I'm talking about😭)

She looked around her bed looking for her phone to check the time. Finally finding it she reads the time.

Reading it to be "10:36am" . Then moving her eyes to the percentage of her phone.

She read "4%" she sucks her teeth remember knowing she never plugged it in her charger last night.

She grabs the charger from off the side of her bed as she plugged it into her phone.

Aysia finally pulls the covers off of her body and gets out of her bed. Walking straight to her bedroom door.

Opens it and walks down to the bathroom. The door was closed and locked.

Meaning it was occupied. She looks around the door and sees light seeping through the gaps.

"bro. Who in here?" She said knocking on the bathroom door already getting mad.

"yo- it's kay. Niggas just go in here. chill out." He said talking mad fast with his heavy new york accent.

"Kay bro hurry up and take yo piss. Before I blow this bitch down." Aysia said banging on the door. She had to pee. Bad.

"Malaysia im finna shot you through the door. Stop banging." Kay said with anger in his voice.

"you aint gon do shit.. pussy." She said before walking away to the kitchen.

She opened the fridge scanning it the see if there was anything to eat.

Because a bitch was hungry.

Her mother left early for work earlier in the morning so she didn't have time to really make breakfast.

She sighed seeing there was really nothing to eat.

"KAYKAYYYY!!" she yelled for her older brother.

"WHATT NIGGA." he yelled back making his way to the kitchen. "Nah sis you buggin out for yellin this early in the morning. What chu want nigga?"