𝚂𝚒𝚌𝚔~Jenny💕

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡,𝙽𝚢𝚌🌆
𝚈/𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟💗
𝟺:𝟹𝟶 𝚙𝚖

I was currently sick asl laying in my bed while waiting for Jenn to come home from the studio.

" JENN" I say loudly as I hear my front door open knowing who it was.

" JENNY CMEREE" I said as I heard footsteps coming up the stairs.
" chill ma I'm right here" she says walking in the room with 2 bags and a teddy bear in her hands.

She places the bags on the floor and places the teddy bear next to me as she layed across the bed hugging me.

" aww look at my sick baby" she says laying her head on my stomach kissing it once.
" mhm, idk wha happened jenn I was fine earlier" I say turning over and tryin to get warm.

" here mami I gotchu sum" Jenn says standing up and grabbing the bags. She places them on the bed right behind me as I turn back around sitting up to go thru them.

" awww" I say as I look through the first bag seeing a bunch of my favorite snacks.
" thank you babyyy" I say sitting up a little more and putting my arms out as Jenn leaned down to hug me.

" it's np ma" she says kissing my cheek and standing back up smiling.

I opened the second bag seeing niquil and one of Jenns hoodies.

" tysm my love" I say hugging her again.
" anything fa my wife" she says as she pecks my lips once.

I lay back down as Jenn pulls out the niquil and starts to read the back.
" ight mami so u only gotta take a cup" she says still reading the back of the bottle.

" unt unt, ion want nun of dat" I say pulling my covers over my shoulders and shaking my head no.
" nahh u got too ma" she says pulling me up.
I rolled my eyes and grabbed the bottle and read the cover.

" ewww wtf Jenn u got the nasty onee" I say makin a disgusted face.

" myb ma but u still gotta take it" she says laughing. She took the bottle from me as she opened it and started pouring sum into the lil plastic cup.

She handed it to me and I looked up at her for a second before drinking the medicine.

I made a face at the taste as Jenn started laughing and shakin her head.

" it ain't that bad baby" she said laying next to me and putting her arm around my waist.

" it was tho" I say smiling and feeling of Jenn kissing my shoulder.

" I hope you feel better ma" she says scooping me
up with both arms and pulling me closer to her.         

" thank you mh" i say smilling and admiring her.
" ight now get sum rest mama" she says pulling the covers over the both of us.

" mhm" I say closing my eyes.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Heyy y'all, I'm sorry I haven't posted anythin in like a week I've been sick asl the past couple days😭.

But thank u for reading and lmk who I should write abt next 💕

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟻𝟸𝟶