⚠️𝙹𝙴𝙰𝙻𝙾𝚄𝚂𝚈~𝙲𝙱𝙻𝚄 𝙿𝚃.𝟸⚠️

~ 𝚃𝚑𝚒𝚜 𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚊𝚒𝚗𝚜 𝚜𝚖𝚞𝚝~

.
.
.
.
.

After another minute of driving we make it to my house making me a lil nervous bc of blus words before we pulled up.

Cam got out the car staying silent as he walked up to the front door pulling his keychain out the pocket of his grey Nike shorts he had on and unlocking the door.

I followed behind him thinking about how bad he was finna fck me up. We walk in as I turn around closing and locking the door and walking back to cams room. I walked in slightly bending over to place my purse next to the door. As I feel a set of hands on my hips.

I stand up feeling blu get closer to me and kissing all over my neck.

" hmm" i hummed letting my head fall back on his chest as I felt him sucking my sweet spot leaving a red mark.

He stops and lifts his head to ear as he whispers
" strip mami" softly.

I do as he says and start with my sneakers before taking off my pants, jacket and shirt leaving me in my bra and underwear.

I turn around to face blu before him smashing his lips against mine. He backs us up so we're walking towards the bed still kissing me.

He lightly pushes me on the bed getting on top of me and kissing all down my body from my collarbone to my chest to my stomach to thighs.

" you love me baby?" I hear blu say making me look down at him in lust.

" mhm" I say looking at him looking at me. I started getting butterflies as he separated my legs
Leaving wet kisses on my inner thighs.

" nah use ya words mami, you love me?" Blu says as He stands up taking off my underwear and pulling down his pants and underwear revealing his hard on.

He lined his self up with me and slid into me slowly making my chest dropped and my head falling back onto the mattress.

Cam pulled me to the edge of the bed so I could be closer to him as he grabbed my legs putting them over his shoulders.

I gasped feeling blu go at a faster pace then before. I started gripping the sheets bc of how good he was making me feel.

I grab a small pillow putting it over my face to muffle my moans. Blu grabs the pillow throwing it across the room before saying
" unt unt ma I wanna hear you".

" BLU" I moan out loud feeling him going a lil bit faster. At this point I was a mess I could barley even keep my eyes open.

" so wsg wit that otha n!gga ma?" He says slowing down and beginning to hit my good spot making me folddd.

I just nodded my head no because I was in so much pleasure I felt I couldn't even talk.

" ion know what dat means baby"he says looking down at me smirking.

" he- he's just my fr-friend papi" I say flashing a fake smile at him and feeling a knot forming in my stomach.

" blu I'm boutta-" I start to say before getting cut off by cam talking.
" I know baby I can feel it" he says before letting a groan out.

I moan a lil as I feel the knot in my stomach disappear and a warm liquid run down my thighs.
Blu kept thrusting letting out a few groans until he pulled out finishing on my stomach.

He put his shorts on and grabbed a wipe from off his nightstand cleaning the mess off of me.
I tried to stand up but fell back on the bed.

Blu started laughing as he helped me get up and walked me to the bathroom as we both got in the shower.

" blu I hate uuu" I say after I almost fell in the shower but blu caught me.
" I love you too mami" he says shaking his head and laughing.

We got out and blu throws me my SpongeBob boxers and a white top as I sat on the bed getting dressed putting lotion on.

We both got dressed and got in bed cuddling as blu gave me the remote and I turned on law and order.

" I love you papi" I say kissing his cheek.
" I love yo lil fine ass too" he says looking away rolling his eyes with a smile on his face.
I lay my head back on his chest as I start to doze off.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

The pickle rick boxers😭😭

Ngl y'all got me feelin all special and shi with these comments 😭

Anywaysss thank you for reading
I Love y'all💕

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟽𝟿𝟷