𝙹𝚎a𝚕𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚢~𝙲𝚋𝚕𝚞 💕

𝙱𝚛𝚘𝚗𝚡,𝙽𝚢𝚌 🌆
𝙲𝚋𝚕𝚞/Camarions 𝚑𝚘𝚞𝚜𝚎 🏠
𝚈/𝚗𝚜 𝚙𝚘𝚟 ♡

I was at blus house since he asked me to come over because he was " bored".

" Bluu wake upppp" I say shaking him as he sleeps in his king sized bed. He was bms ngl like I hope you ain't invite me to sit here and watch you sleep.

" yoo lemme get like 30 more minutes ma" he says keeping his eyes closed and pushing my hands off of him.

" u said that like 30 minutes ago Blu wake up" I say rolling my eyes laying down next to him. He didn't respond and fell right back to sleep. I was getting annoyed asl atp so I texted one of my friends to see if he wanted to hang out.

He said yeah and we agreed on meeting at 5. We were gonna go get sum to eat and after get ice cream.

It was 4:30 so I started getting ready. I grabbed my bag pulling out a black top sum black tights and a black and red jacket.

I got dressed putting on my sneakers and walking across the room to go get my purse as I brushed through my silk press

I checked my phone seeing it was 4:53 so I was about to leave. His house was right around the corner so I was gonna walk.

I was in the kitchen grabbing a water bottle before I walked out the house when I hear a voice behind me.

" where u goin ma" I hear Blu say coming closer to me as his arms snake around my waist and his chin laying on the crook of my neck.

" out" I say rolling eyes opening my and taking a sip from the bottle.

" out where" he says Turing me around and running his hands down my back rubbing my butt.

" out wit my friend" I say looking him in his eyes.
" ight what friend?" He says letting out a tiny laugh.

" tamir.." I say breaking the eye contact and out of blus grip.
I start walking toward the door as Blu follows behind me with a confused look on his face.

" so when was u gon tell me u was tryn go out wit sum otha n!gga" he says pulling my hand off the door knob.

"I wouldn't be tryna go nowhere if u would've woke up and showed me sum attention when I asked u too cam"

" I'm sorryyy maaa I was sleepy I was out mad late last night" he says walking closer to me but I back up.

" mhm u was out mad late even when I asked u to come home too" I say rolling my eyes and crossing my arms.

" ma I said myb" he says looking at me for a second before speaking again.

" ma ion want chu goin out wit that " friend" he says Turing around and walking to the bathroom that was next to his room.

I took that as a opportunity to leave bc like.. who u think u are my dad..😭
I opened the door softly closing it and rushing outside.

~𝟷𝟶 𝚖𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚎𝚛~

I make it to Tamirs house knocking on the door and texting him I was outside. He opened the door giving me a lil side hug and walked me to his car. We got in and started driving to the lil Spanish restaurant we were going to.

I knew blu doesn't want me going out rn especially not wit no other boy but honestly I didn't see the problem it's not like me and mir were anything more than friends. Plus that was like family I basically grew up with tamir.

A couple minutes later we got the restaurant and got seated. I got was lookin at the menu when I heard my phone ding. I picked up my phone seeing it was blu.

" sh!t" I say opening my phone.
" what happened y/n" I hear tamir say. I look up at him seeing him looking at me while I say
" I forgot blu.. he has my location" I say looking back down at my phone as I stop sharing my location and read the text .

                                     𝙲𝙰𝙼💍❤️
  _______________________________
Where u at y/n
                                                         Uh at the park
Fck u turn ya lc off for I already saw
Where u at
So why u lyin
                              Blu chill I'm just gettin sun to eat
Nahh u wit dat n!gga?
                            Ion know what u talkin bout blu
I'm Omw
              ʳᵉᵃᵈ    ________________________________

" Omgg broo" I say putting my head down on the table in frustration.
" what's wrong yall arguin or sum?" Mir says with a confused look on his face.

" sum like that but he's on his way.. he didn't really want me coming here with u but I did anyways"
" and he's prolly gon come here and cause a scene" I say rolling my eyes and sinking in my seat.

" ohh... ouuu y/n in troubleee" he says sitting back and laughing a lil bit.

" mhmm real funny mir" i say slapping his hand that was in the table.
We sat talking until I saw a car with tinted windows pull up infront of the restaurant.

" omg that's him" I say getting up grabbing all my stuff. I was about to run out the restaurant when I was met with blu walking in the restaurant.

" cmon baby let's go" I say flashing him a fake smile and grabbing his arm as I try to walk towards the door but blus lil strong self pulls me back.

" nah so where he at yo" blu says raising voice and lookin around. Blu walks over to tamir who was lookin dead at me.

" it's him y/n??" Blu says pointing one finger at him and looking over to me.
" blu fcking relax bro, it's not that serious" I say trying to pull him away again.

" so u the n!gga she snuck out to come see?!" Blu says lookin at tamir as he stands up.
" blu I'm so deadass rn bro come tf on" I say yanking hard asl.
" u doin ts infront of mad people and Ian sneak out blu I should be able to go out wit my friends jus like u do" I say raising my voice a lil bit.
Blu gives in and let's me pull him outside.

I let go of him as he starts walking over to the drivers side of the car and I get in on the passenger side.

Blu pulls off rushing to get back to the house.
The car was silent for a minute until I heard blu start to speak.
" wrd2 y/n wait till we get in this house" he says in a angry tone as I look at him seeing him readjust his self in the seat.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Hiii this is my second book so if u haven't go look at my other book that's sugarhill imagines.. yk if u want.

But lmk who y'all want me to write abt and what imagines I should do for them and if u want me to add smuts for them or wtv

I hope y'all like this chapter💕
And myb if there mistakes I didn't proof read😭

𝚆𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚜: 𝟷𝟸𝟶𝟿

Also happy thanksgivinggg.. even tho I'm posting this mad late... but still😭😭