The Sentimental Christmas

"Christmas is a season not only of rejoicing but reflection." - Winston Churchill

****

- Guardian Island, Dragons Edge Air Force Base -

- How To Train Your Dragon Realm -

- December 25th, 2030. 8:00 am -

It was a beautiful and cool morning in Guardian Island. The birds were singing, the dragons were sleeping, and Moka was snuggling in bed with a giant toothless plushie. She was having a nice dream when all of a sudden, her alarm went off so loud that she literally jumped out of the bed.

Moka: [Jumps out of bed like a cat] "GAAAAH!" [Falls on the floor hard] "Ow! Ow. Ow. Ow. Urgh... Talk about waking up at the wrong side of the bed..." [Gets up, yawns, stretches out her arms, and looks outside] "Oooooh..."

As she looked outside, she noticed that the trees were covered in snow and some dragons were with their Viking partners. Since New Berk was not that far away from Guardian Island, the berkians decided to build a village on Guardian Island to help them with anything in need.

Moka: [Inhales and Exhales as she grins] "Alright. Let's start the day!"

She quickly ran into the shower and took off her small Pijama shorts and crop top. She hopped in as she washed her body to get it clean. After 30 minutes in the shower, she got out, got changed, did her makeup, then quickly left her quarters and ran outside. She ran past some of the mechanics that were working on her x-wing, and as she got outside, she was in awe as the snow was glittering around her.

Moka: [Looks around] "Wow

Moka: [Looks around] "Wow..."

Voice: [Chuckles] "Someone sounds happy..."

Moka quickly turned around and noticed that it was Boss. Her Cheeks quickly warmed up when she saw him. He was wearing his uniform with a red scarf surrounding his neck, followed by a red hat that she had never seen before.

Moka: [Blushes and plays with her fingers] "H-Hey Boss..."

Boss: [Chuckles] "I saw you looking around. You looked like a little kid seeing all this for the first time."

Moka: [Nervous Chuckle] "Was I that obvious?"

Boss: [Grins] "Yes~"

Moka: [See's the hat] "Hey Boss... What's that on your head? It looks weird..."

Boss: [His eyes rolled up as he understood what Moka was talking about] "Oh." [Takes the hat off] "You have never seen this before?... Wait, don't tell me... You forgot what day it was today... didn't you..."

Moka: [Looks at Boss with confusion as she tilts her head innocently] "What do you mean?" [Realizes what day it is, and her face turns pale] "Wait... It's Christmas... isn't it?"