"No!" I whisper yell, reaching out for him. "I'm doing this for us!" I say, grabbing his hands.

"Then let me save you! We can kill her together." He says, inching closer to me.

"Bell, this is the easiest way to get in." I murmur, my face inching closer to his. I miss his lips.

He sets his forehead against mine and our breaths mingle together. "Please come with me." He murmurs before grabbing my jaw. "Please." He murmurs before capturing my lips with his own.

Immediately I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing back.

His lips make my head spin. He leans away only to say, "Please come with me." Before planting wet kisses down my jaw and neck.

"I..." I try and say 'no,' but with him working my neck, I can't speak.

He brings his face up to mine and sighs. "Please." He murmurs again, placing his palms on my cheeks.

"No."

-----------------------

"I heard you leave last night." Roan says with the sound of our shoes crunching the snow beneath our feet.

I nod before speaking. "I saw Bellamy." I say, sighing to myself.

"And you didn't leave?" He asks, his voice flat.

"No." I answer.

He doesn't answer for a long time.

"We should be at the gates of Ton-DC soon." He says, glancing over at me. "What is your plan?" He asks.

"Slit her throat." I quip.

"After that." He lets out a chuckle.

I shrug. "I never got that far."

I hear him scoff. "This is the last time I ever put my trust in you."

"That's probably a good idea." I mutter, eyeing the structures in the distance. "Everyone around me gets hurt." I sigh.

"You may be incorrect, Hailey." He murmurs suddenly.

I roll my eyes. "You don't have any room to talk, Roan. You kidnapped me." I scoff.

"Well, technically, I un-kidnapped you by taking you to Lexa instead of my mother." He smirks.

I roll my eyes. "Still kidnapping." I mutter.

"You had the chance to leave, but you didn't take it." I hear him sigh as we near the gates.

"I know I'd regret it it if I went with him." I mutter. "But I also know that I'll regret not going with him."

"I know you will." He says before sighing.

"What's wrong?" I ask as he stops in front of the gates.

"I'm sorry." He says before I feel something hit the base of my skull.

Just before I black out I hear, "She came to kill Lexa, so tie her up."