Kurose: Bye-bye, (Y/N)!

(Y/N): Yutaro, get off my back! There's people watching.

Kurose: Don't care. <laughs>

He jumped off of (Y/N)'s back and hugged him normally.

Kurose: Take care of Goku for me, all right?

(Y/N): <snorts> I still can't believe you named your dog "Goku."

Kurose: You stay safe, okay? Remember what we said about the special divisions.

(Y/N): I know. I'll stay safe. You have to as well. Don't you dare die, Yutaro.

Kurose: Heh. Don't plan on dying anytime soon. You'll be stuck with me for a long time.

(Y/N): And that's how I prefer it.

After the two separated, (Y/N) waved goodbye to his friends as they boarded the departing subway.

He watched as it sped away, soon disappearing from view. (Y/N) felt sad in a way. He's going to miss them.

The (H/C) haired male must've been staring into space or something and lost track of time, because the next thing he knew another subway was coming in to stop at the station.

(Y/N) shook his head and stretched a bit. He took a deep breath...

And jumped when he heard a crash off in the distance. He looked and saw two figures on top of the coming subway train.

(Y/N): What in the...?

One of the people fighting was slammed into the train itself with the other following. Screams were heard even from the distance.

The people at the station immediately started either running away or coming close to the tracks to get a better view.

(Y/N) stayed completely still and watched as the train jerked to a slow stop after a few minutes.

When it finally did stop, a barrage of people hauled ass out of the train, running towards the station. They were screaming out "devil" or "devils."

(Y/N): <thinking> Devil?

(Y/N) watched as someone hopped out of the train, dragging along another person. When he squinted, (Y/N) recognized familiar short, blonde hair. It was Denji! He was shirtless.

The man he was dragging had familiar black hair and sideburns... He was also in his underwear. It kind of looked like the man from the ramen shop... The katana man!

(Y/N) felt a burst of adrenaline as he rushed towards Denji and the man, ignoring the shocked gasps of the crowd.

Wait, why the hell was he running towards them? What was wrong with him?

(Y/N): Denji!!

Denji turned, looking surprised.

Denji: (Y/N)? What are you doing here?

The taller male stopped next to Denji, panting from running so fast.

(Y/N): I was saying goodbye to a couple of friends.

He looked down at the man. He raised an eyebrow. The man was unconscious and tied by a chain to one of the broken windows of the train.

(Y/N): This is—?

Denji: Katana man.

The man stirred and slowly opened his eyes.

Denji: Oh, you awake? So are are the same as me. Thought so.