Wednesday X Fem Reader

This was a request by Sandsturmfeuerstern2

"Hey I'll meet up with you at the Cafe later. I got some shopping I wanna do for my sister's birthday." You say as you are in town with Eugene.

"Yeah I forgot Enid's birthday was tomorrow. Is your family coming?" Eugene asks curiously.

"No. She's prefer it be just us. I might not have been born in her pack due to being a normie but she's my sister and I want her to be happy on her birthday." You say as you shake your head.

"I get that. So you inviting Wednesday to it? I know she'd love it if she was there." Eugene says as you give a slightly annoyed look at the mention of Wendesday.

"Honestly no. Wednesday is always really mean to me for no reason. She rejects any sort of friendship with me. I don't know what Enid sees in her." Eugene says.

"Come on (Y/N). Wednesday isn't that bad. I know she can come off mean and cold but she isn't so bad when you get to know her. Besides didnt you have a crush on her when she first arrived?" Eugene asks.

"Yes but that's besides the point. I know you're friends with her but that doesn't mean I have to be Eugene. She always treats me different because I'm a normie. It's just better if we don't interact. I've tried and that's all I can do. And if I can't even be her friend then there's no point in liking her that way either." You say sourly.

"Okay well I'll see you in an hour. Will that be long enough?" Eugene asks as you nod.

"Yeah. Sounds good." You say.

"Alright I'll see you in a bit then." Eugene says as you and him walk in different directions.

*Timeskip*

"She'll love this. Now to get back to school and wrap it." You say as you look at a dress you bought for Enid and place it back into its bag as you are walking in the town on your way to the cafe.

"Well, well. If it isn't the adopted normie?" A voice says revealing to be Lucas and his friends.

"Leave me alone Lucas." You say as you try to keep walking only for Lucas's friens to stop you.

"Why should I? After all you must not be a normie if you're running with a mutt and her pack." Lucas says.

"My sister is not a mutt. Don't ever call her that." You say sternly.

"Why? What you gonna do if I do?" Lucas asks as he walks toward you.

"Nothing because I won't stup to the ignorant level of someone who hasn't gotten the experience with the outcasts like I have. You're not worth the time or energy. Now get out of my way." You say sternly before moving around Lucas and attempting to continue on your way.

"Ooh. So the little pack normie wants to be feisty. Fine. You're just as much of a freak as they are and you'll get treated as such if that is what you want. Get her!" Lucas shouts as you get grabbed by Lucas's friends.

"Let me go!" You shout as you struggle to get loose and drop your bag in the process.

"Hold her still. This has been coming a long time you little brat." Lucas says as he grabs a big bucket nearby and fills it up with water from the nearby fountain.

"No!" You shout only for Lucas to dump a bucket of ice cold water on you before his friends let you go as you gasp at the cold water.

"Now you can smell like a wet pack normie too." Lucas says as he and his friends laughing as you cough up some water having it gotten into your mouth as nose as it was pouted on you.