𝐄𝟏𝟑: 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐒 𝐈𝐒 𝐇𝐎𝐖 𝐈 𝐃𝐎!

Start from the beginning

"Donald, do something." Christopher mumbles, nudging him.

"Imma let em fight." DeVanté responds, flexing his muscles for the sprung employees.

"Juelz, you're a midget! Mate, this is gonna look as baggy as it would on Bow Wow or Master P's kid Lil Whatever!" Idris yells at him.

"But I still could still whoop your ass, nigga!" LaRon threatens.

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟏𝟑:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟏𝟏:𝟏𝟗𝐚𝐦

Reginald: I don't know what to say y'all, don't force me to do it either.

Jayceon: DeVanté fought the camera man because he was mad that production kicked his family out when we are at the mall. I don't feel bad.

Amelia (Producer): But what does the camera man do to deserve that?!

Cameron is in the home library talking to his cousin, Ezekiel "Freekey Zekey" Giles.

Freekey Zekey: Killlaaa, you won't believe who I just saw at the club last night.

Killa: It was my ex, weren't it?

Freekey: Her ass was tryna fight my girl and sicced Bone Thugs on me and Jim. Shit popped off, Cam....Jim got locked up, we need some bail money from either you or Juelz.

Cam: *sighs* This bitch is pregnant and still tryna do some ghetto ass shit. Hoe ass.

Ezekiel: So you gonna give us that money or nah?

Cameron hangs up.

Cameron: Bitch, you ran back to a nigga who cheats on you. I didn't mean to embarrass you like that on Christmas, I was just playing...

Tyrese calls for a house meeting in the gym room.

"The fuck are we in here for? I just received some heartbreaking news!" Cam snaps.

"I am ready to fight y'all again, that's it." Ty responds.

"Shutcho bitchass up!" Jayceon shouts.

Tyrese starts wailing on him. Kanye throws an Atlas at his head, making Tyrese dizzy. Jayceon and Kanye proceed to jump Tyrese, Tyrese throws as much hits as he can to defend himself but he's still losing.

"Tyrese, our minds are already made up about your punk ass. Stop trying to act hard." Usher shouts.

Tyrese kicks him across the face and Usher twists his arm until it makes a pop noise, making Ty scream out in pain.

The Dogs: