𝐄𝟗: 𝐂𝐑𝐔𝐈𝐒𝐈𝐍' 𝐈𝐍 𝐂𝐎𝐏𝐄𝐍𝐇𝐀𝐆𝐄𝐍!

Start from the beginning

Tyrese continues breaking down in tears as Dwayne, The Rulers and The Dogs berate him. He is then jumped by all eight of them, the security guards are hesitant to break it up because they can't stand Cryese.

🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰🇩🇰

𝐀 𝐖𝐄𝐄𝐊 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑...

𝐄𝐏𝐈𝐒𝐎𝐃𝐄 𝟗:

𝐓𝐢𝐦𝐞: 𝟗:𝟐𝟎𝐚𝐦

The bad boys are eating breakfast at an undisclosed restaurant.

“Happy birthday, Earl.” Tyrese smiles.

“Why the fuck are you happy that I’m 34 today?! That’s just pissed me off!” Earl shouts.

LaRon: Midlife crisis at 34? Damn, tragic shit.

“I was just wishing you a happy birthday, damn.” Tyrese sighs.

“Well, don’t. All I wanted for my birthday was my wife and kids.” Earl snaps.

“I respect that.” Tyrese responds.

“Stop trying to talk to me and be my friend, you fucking peanut headass bitch. Crybaby ass bitch. Punk ass nigga. Pussy ass nigga. Fuck nigga. You better be CryYe’s best friend and leave me the fuck alone and Nelly stop eating with yo mouth open before I chop kick you in the throat, stupid country ass nigga.” Earl rants.

Nelly throws his food away in the trash.

“So you just gon’ waste this food that production paid for?! You think money grows on trees, Cereal?! You fucking stupid ass clown and Joe, I know damn well you ain’t enjoying that fruit salad. What you need to do is go and get yourself an Egg McMuffin that Nelly can buy for you. You niggas really fell off after Ja left because Nelly hates you, he told me and he don’t even like me. You know how jealous you gotta be of someone to vent about them to your opp? And yes, maybe I am doing the most like I did last season on that camping trip but that’s a good thing but you know what else is good? God. He is the greatest.” Earl continues.

“Preeeach.” Red belches.

“I know this nigga did not jus...” Earl cuts himself off to let out a heavy sigh.

“Don’t agree with me, Reginald. Fucking British ass sounding name, what the fuck were your parents thinking?! Sir Reginald The 3rd looking ass nigga. I cannot believe you fell in love with Faith Evans of all people. Lucy Liu weren’t even all that for Tyrese to be crying about. I fucking hate spending time with y’all. I want Damian back here! He’s my best friend and now he’s just gone...” Earl sighs and starts crying.

“I lost my best friend a few weeks before my birthday.” Earl sobs.

The Bad Boys: