Chapter 2: A New Face of Silver

(Peter P.O.V)

Wanda and I charged towards where Carnage was about to kill innocent people, "HEY ASSHOLE!" I yelled, Carnage turned to us and roared in defiance, "If it isn't the spider and the witch, you remember my siblings?" Carnage asked, I was confused but Wanda soon remembered, "You're the 6th Venom was talking about?!" she asked, "The woman is correct, the grand prize is...DEATH!" Carnage yelled as he lunged towards Wanda, "NO!" I yelled, soon Carnage and I were wrestling, "C'MON!" he yelled as he swiped at my arms tearing my suit to ribbons, "Spider Man!" Wanda yelled as she lifted Carnage up with her magic, "HAHAHA! That tickles!" Carnage yelled, he soon turned his flesh into tendrils and launched them into the ground, he grabbed Wanda and started to crush her. "AAAGH!" Wanda yelled, I tried to web up Carnage, "C'mon, I'm working here!" Carnage yelled, "LET...HER...GO!" I yelled angrily. But Carnage wouldn't let up, until a large sonic wave hit him. 

"Hey Spidey!" we saw Teresa flying in on her wings, "Hey, you're okay" I said, "Never better" Teresa said as she kept on weakening Carnage, soon the symbiote retreated into the body of his host, it was soon revealed to be a convicted serial killer named Cletus Kasady, Wanda soon took a breath as she healed herself. "Wanda, you okay?" I asked, "I'm good, just a little...injured" she said while taking a breath, Cletus tried to run away, but I stopped him, "Kasady, that's as far as you go" I said, "Hmm, you think it's that easy Spider-Man, but let me give you a hint, I'M NOTHING LIKE THOSE OTHER IDIOTS!" Kasady yelled as Carnage formed over him again, "Whoa, that thing heals quick" Tess said, Carnage roared at us, but a familiar face intervened, "VENOM?!" I yelled, "Old friend, it's clear that this guy is more trouble than the last five, Spider-Man I need your help" he said as he held back his red offspring, "You don't have to tell me twice, Tess charge up the sonic blaster, Wanda you search Kasady's head to see how Carnage bonded to him" I said as I leaped to help Venom.

When Venom had Carnage cornered, I webbed up his arm, but soon his arm changed into a blade of some sort, and it swung at them both, "HOLY SHIT!" I heard Eddie yell. I went to help him, but soon after a giant explosion sounded, it grounded everyone around us, and the place was covered in smoke. When the smoke dissipated we saw helicopters, and Carnage was nowhere to be found, Venom left before the cops got there, "Is everyone okay?" Tess asked when she landed, "We're fine, but what was that thing?" one man asked, "Not a good time sir, looks like he got away" Wanda said, I looked over at the helicopters as they left, I saw a symbol I'd never seen before it looked like it was from another planet entirely, but with all the craziness going on, I could only capture an image of the helicopter, "We're sorry we couldn't catch Carnage" Wanda said to the police, "It's fine, did you figure out whose under the suit?" Officer Davis asked. 

"It was Cletus Kasady, he tried to kill us" I said holding up a picture from my phone, the police soon turned to each-other, "We'll try our best to catch him, you need to focus on this gang thing" the officers said as they left, Wanda and I looked at each-other as they left, "Unbelievable, they have no faith in us, we'll show them" Wanda said, "Hey hey hey, take it easy" I said holding her shoulders, she took a few deep breaths and her red eyes soon turned back into their natural blue, "Did this ever happen to you? Nobody having any trust in you?" Wanda asked as we climbed up to a nearby roof, "Yeah, JJJ really sells Spider-Man being a prick" I joked, Teresa soon landed next to us, "I got us lunch" she said holding up Macdonalds, "Thanks Tess" I said taking the lunch, Wanda's eyes turned red as Tess sat down, "Something else plagues your head" she said, "Do you ever stop?" Tess asked clearly annoyed, "Just tell us" I said.

Tess took a bite out of her McChicken, "Sablinova called me" she said, "Huh?" I asked, "Sable's leader, remember?" she said,  "What did she say?" Wanda asked, "She said that she heard of Carnage, the police are recruiting her organization to search for him, but she told me to help her too, she says she wants an efficient killer on her team to get Kasady's head on a stick, her words exactly" Tess said. Wanda and I were weirded out, Teresa soon flew away after she got a text, "I gotta go, America and Martin need my help" she said before flying away. I looked worried for my sister, I knew she could take care of herself, but she was the only family I had left, I thought about my Aunt May, Uncle Ben, my parents, even Mr Stark. I started to cry as I looked up into the sky, I felt a hand on my cheek, I turned and saw Wanda, she was looking at me with sympathy in her eyes. "I know you're scared, let her be her, remember when she helped us learn more about Venom?" Wanda asked, I nodded. She couldn't stop talking about that multiversal adventure for a week, but still I felt worried.