part 01 ; pose!

drea's pov.

i walk, and suddenly, i hear the click of your polaroid camera.

i turn around and see that you have the goofiest but cutest smile on.

i see the polaroid come out, and you set it down on the table.

you tell me to pose, and i put on the most best poses ever.

"alex!" i say as you come up close and flash me with your camera, completely blinding me for a moment.

you giggle, and my heart starts beating again. your giggling is really addicting.

alex's pov.

i admire you as you pose for me.

you make me laugh every time, and i love you for it.

i hope one day i'm able to confess how i really feel and we will finally live out happily ever after, but you seem to only see me as a friend.

"alex turner!" you yell. i snap out of my thoughts and look at you with admiring eyes, ones that i only use when i'm looking at someone that i love dearly.

"i have to go now." you frown, but i keep a smile on so you don't feel worse, but i could feel my heart frown. i give you a quick hug. smelling your scent and wrapping your brunette hair between my fingers before letting you go.

you leave without a word, and with your shoes untied. i hope that you don't hurt yourself anytime soon because i know your habit is leaving with your shoes untied.

i collect the polaroids that have developed and i place them on my bulletin board. and i must say, half my bulletin board is filled with you and i have no problem with it.

i like the one where your truly smiling. and the one where you were truly smiling happens to be with me.

my smile grows more and so does my love for you. i'm falling harder for you minute by minute.

i fall asleep, and the last thing on my mind was you. and you're always around me. you linger in my dreams, you come to my house everyday. it feels like we're inseparable.

but once i finally confess, it's either we stay inseparable or you leave me in the dust, rotting.