Chapter 2

Y/n: Bro, your making this too easy.

You were in your bedroom, playing Jump Force, and absolutely dog walking the other player.

???: Bro, stop spamming the Amaterasu!

Y/n: I'm NOT spamming! Plus, aren't you-....a...I'm sorry, are you BUTTON MASHING?!

???: No, I'm not!

Y/n: Bro, I can hear you button mashing from your mic! Nah, don't try any turn it down now! You know I heard that!

Suddenly, a rocket was sent your way, but you quickly made the rocket vanish. Good thing you won the match.

Y/n: Ay, I'm gon' have to leave, alright?...alright.

You leave the game and get up.

Y/n: I'm playing the game right now, Mettaton. I don't have time to fight!

You go around your house, but you don't see him anyway. You did sense him, though. You turn on the lights, and look all around. From the kitchen, to the bathroom, to the basement, attic, and the washing room. Nowhere.

Y/n: Where are you?

Mettaton comes up from behind, and tries to inject you with something. You dodge and kick Mettaton, sending him flying out of your house. You go outside.

Y/n: Come on! Run them hands!

Mettaton shoots some more rockets, and runs at you. You dodge the rocket, and dodge his countless punches and kicks, before grabbing his leg, slamming him in the ground, and tossing him into the air.

You then fly up and hit him with a gut punch.

He throws a punch, but you grab his fist and throw him back down to the ground.

He was about to get up, but you land and kick his face. You then proceed to beat the crap out of him.

Y/n: Fight back! Fight back, man!

(Yo, this is brutal.)

You stomp on his face about five times. Then, you stop.

Y/n: Alright. Now to go back inside.

You look back to your house to see it completely in ruins. Probably from the rockets. You facepalm and sigh.

*BAM*

A metal punch to the face. You look back at Mettaton.

Y/n: Really? That's what you call a punch?

Mettaton was going to shoot a rocket, but you punch him down again and start beating him up. AGAIN!!

Soon, you get tired, and punch him one last time.

Y/n: Too easy. Who even told him to-

Someone comes up from behind and injects something into your neck.

You turn around and punch them, seeing a hooded person.

Y/n: Alright, how do you have your funeral? Burial or cremation?

The person vanishes, leaving you dumbfounded.

Y/n: Oh my gosh, why didn't I just shut up and go for the kill?!

You sigh to yourself and heal your neck. You then snap your fingers, and your house goes back to normal.

You almost go back inside, but instead you groan and turn around, seeing Mettaton still up, and know in his NEO form.

You point your hand at him in a finger gun motion.

Y/n: Bang.

*BANG*