C H A P T E R -13

Start from the beginning

Fayra's heart bubbled up with utmost happiness, and she was grateful to God and his plans, no words could depict how she was feeling at the moment, as for Aroosh, he saw an adorable smile fiddling on her lips, which in return made him smile at the innocent beauty that God blessed the monster with, his friend Musa.

"You are so gorgeous!!! "

The dang sound of her notification gathered all of Fayra's attention, at first, she seemed confused, then she was alarmed after her mind took in the reality of the message that she just received, speculating it was perhaps Iram who must have messaged her, she mentally felt delight.

Glancing at the unknown number, Fayra took a moment to observe the situation, when her eyes surveyed the message, her mind went blank, her heart throbbed in fear, and she felt overwhelmed with emotions, it was for the first time maybe someone had praised her beauty otherwise all Fayra felt was "ugly".

Assuming it must have been a wrong number, Fayra gets back to her meal, and suddenly a loud clash was heard. Shattering everyone's silence as their eyes met a pair of furious ocean blue eyes, in ultimate resentment and hatred.

He had broken a glass in his hands, blood oozing out from his skin, the glass pieces had now tugged into his flesh, his eyes darkened in fury, hair all messed up, his white shirt covered in sweat and blood, whilst his brown trousers had blood stains which seemed to dribble all over.

Fayra instantly got up from her seat, holding onto herself in protection, staring at the man who certainly looked like a beast, Dadi's eyes held tears as Aroosh and Altamash were left bewildered at his abrupt outburst.

Musa gaped at Fayra in hatred, his jaw stiff, his face shrieked with anger, his breath uneven, making Fayra immediately run into her room, as for Dadi she left the table with utter nausea as she was embarrassed by his behavior.

He took long strides to reach his destination, blood dripping all over the white marble, meanwhile, he barged into a familiar room, and his rage-filled eyes met the shattered soul, sobbing and clutching her legs in fear staring at the devil that had eventually arrived to take her soul.

He took slow dangerous strides, shoving her to the wall and caging her between his arms, her hijab loosely rolled down her shoulder and her brown hair which was tugged into a bun loosely fell on her shoulder down her butt.

The rage-filled Musa came dangerously closer to her as their breath intermingled with each other, her eyes streaming with helpless tears, her heart thumped against her chest, she was failing her breath, and all she could see further was her in the death bed.

Something had aggravated Musa, something unimaginable, his ocean blue eyes gulps in her beauty, her heavenly scent whiff past his nose, her long thick hair makes him go insane, the few strands of her hair cupped her cheeks, and her dark mesmerizing eyes held tears and fear for him.

He dangerously cups her cheeks with his blood-stained hand, her cheeks now had his blood all over them, meanwhile, all she strived was to nudge him with her hands, and what he did next was something that left Fayra and himself in utter shock.

His ocean-blue eyes gaped at her cherry lips, and within seconds without his consent his lips crashed with hers, nibbling and savoring every nook of her mouth, his right palm softly tucking her hair behind her ears.

As for Fayra, she clenched his shirt breathing heavily, nudging and wriggling to get rid of him, all she could feel at the moment was utter loathe and revulsion at the man who turn to be her lawful husband.

"I'll make sure you pay the price for everything darling." Whispered Musa in her ears, his heart felt something the moment he savored her, he went insane for sure. He couldn't believe the act that he just did, yet all he could assure his heart was he did it for vengeance and hatred for her, just watching her with his people made him seethe in anger.

Musa Hassan Khan assured his heart about Fayra being ugly and the kiss was just for entertainment, but was it true? Do his words mirror his heart?

Fayra lost her balance the moment he left her arm, not before she yelled at him out of hatred that he himself was taken aback.

"Devil's like you should Stay in HELL" with that said she wiped her lips with the back of her sleeve, in utter revulsion as it was him who savored her, and all he did was laugh mockingly, not before he left the room whispering,

"well I will, after I demolish you, Mallika "

________________________________

Assalamualaikum my sweet little readers, how are you all? So sorry for being late I had my own reasons, I hope I made you all smile with this update.

How was chapter? What would occur in the next chapter? Stay tuned with me.

Please I heartly request to vote and comment dearie.

Stay happy & keep reading.