"Beta age ke saath memory loss is normal" she tried to justify.

"Haan pata hai...Aap ne kuch khaya,its going to be 7?"she asked as during lunch, Shamita couldn't eat and told Shehnaaz upon asking that she was not hungry and would eat later.

"Nahin woh guests itne hain,fursat hi nahin hai... Pammi aur Priya Change karne gaye hain, aate hi khaungi." She said.

"yaar Sam Aunty go and eat, yeah parso subhe tak guests rahenge, time nikalna hoga na" she said. After a long time, he saw a glimpse of Shehnaaz and Shamita's old bond. He was extremely attached to his mother and sister and the bond Shehnaaz shared with both of them had always given him a certain kind of joy and complacency.

"Hey ! How are you" his trance broke with some particular guests greeting.
Soon he got busy talking to him.

"Sidharth beta suno woh shagun main.. khair chodo,Shehnaaz kahan hain?"He was talking to someone else, but turned back after hearing his father's voice.

"Kya hua dad?" He asked.

"nahin woh tum chodo,Shehnaaz will do it" he said and started moving towards Shehnaaz and Shamita.

"Shehnaaz bete, woh shagun ke lifafe aur banwane honge.... " He said,his face too looked stressed and worried.

"Uncle, Amount and quantity bataiye,I will do it and you guys need to calm down first." Shehnaaz said.

"Haan haan beta....Gyarah hazaar wale 10 chaiye, cash hai tumhare paas?" He asked

"Haan hai... main banake laati hoon" she said.

"Abhi nahin beta Kal subhe chaiye" Mr Ashok said went away from there.

"Taniya ke kal kalire function main bachiyon ko kuch dena chaiye na..." Shamita said while evaluating something in her mind.

"Aunty yaar abhi kyun yaad aa rahi hai aapko,us main kaun deta hai gift?" Shehnaaz said.

"Us main jyadatar uske friends hain na, isi bahand unko kuch acha de denge" Shamita justified.

"Thik hai ,koi perfumes de dain? kuch classic dete hain jo sabko pasand aate hi hain... Chanel No 5?" She suggested and Shamita seemed satisfied with her suggestion.

"Arey Shamita,Kab se tujhe dhund rahi hoon"When they were busy calculating how many more gifts they would have to buy,Mr Ashok's cousin sister interrupted them.

"Namaste didi" Shamita said.
"Namaste Buaji"Shehnaaz greeted.

"Jeetey raho...Jeetey raho... shamita ek baat bata... jab main aayi tab dekhi thi Sidharth aur Tiara toh thik se baat kar rahe they,phir kyun shaadi tode tum log"The news of their called off engagement was still a topic of discussion among the people of their circle.Many people asked about this even at the welcome party of Samyra. Shehnaaz got slightly taken back listening to this.

"To marry was their decision and to break it is also their call,I don't think we or anyone for that matter need to even know anything more than this."Shamita knew that she should not remain silent, so she gave back,politely yet firmly.

"Acha per ache se baat kar rahe they dono" she still asked.

"Haan toh dushman thodi hain,dost hain" Shamita said.