58

"What I feel for you is a too complex feeling to be described using any words" he declared,she shivered and dropped her head to his chest.

"I love you" He said it aloud and pressed a soft kiss on her head.

"I Love you too"said with absolute clarity and conviction."I love you,and I will love you forever". She added,for the next few moments, they stood still,looking at eachother.He wanted to hold onto that moment for as long as he could but that was definitely not the time,still he didn't move.

"Lets go now, sab wait kar rahe honge" she said,and unwillingly they both left the room. On their way down,he noticed that her lipstick had smudged,he fixed it with his fingers and thats turned her into a blushing mess,before she could gather herself they were at the party hall.

"Shehnaaz, where were you?" Asked Rene, as they entered the hall.Everyone was waiting for them at the party,the sangeet function was about to start.

"Woh!!! Goggles nahin mil rahe they." she said and gestured Sidharth to give Rene the bag which had goggles in it. She took the bag and started distributing the goggles to all the girls who were supposed to dance on that particular number.

"Goggles lene factory gai thi?" Taniya teased as they were left alone,Sidharth was talking so some other guest standing near them.

"Arey,sach main mil nahin rahe they"she made an excuse and rolled her eyes.

"Lipstick toh thik kar leti aane se pehle" Taniya said and Shehnaaz paniced.

"Shit... abhi aayi" She was just about to go back to her room when Taniya stopped her.

"Dekha.. cought you.. lipstick khas bachi nahin hai jo tu thik laregi, re apply kar le" she said at the same time Shamita came to that party hall in an utter state of panic.

"Kya hua mummy?" Sidharth asked, as he saw his mother's jittery face.

"Kuch nahin... Shehnaaz kahan hai?" She asked and he pointed towards the place where she was standing with Taniya.

"Shehnaaz Beta,woh aj ke function ke liye kuch log aur aa rahe hain... gifts ka kya karenge?" she spoke in one breath in a frenzied state.

"Kitne log hain?" She asked and simultaneously looked back at him and asked him to take out her phone.

"Around 30" Shamita informed.

"I have few extra gifts and just give me a number, main woh gift curator ko bolke rakhi thi k humare liye kuch gifts ready rakhe,agar chaiye hoga toh manga lenge.... " She explained calmly

"Sidharth,aap mera call list pe Gifting grace naam se ek contact hoga us pe call lagake mujhe dedo please" she said looking at him.

"Ruko Ruko,kal shaadi ke liye bhi shayad aur gifts chaiye honge.... Sar dard hone laga " The whole Oberoi family wanted to put their everything in making this marriage an memorable event and it had started to take a toll on their stress level.

"Sidharth...aap abhi call mat karo" she said and turned towards Shamita.

"Aunty,please do not panic... and last 3 weeks se hum gifts hi le rahe hain aap ko abhi yaad aa raha hai.... anyways
I will take care of it,mujhe pata tha aap aise karoge,ab yeah stressed hoke kuch nahin kar paaoge,relax first." she said getting little miffed.