39

They sat in that unfurnished house for a while, there was no furniture in that house,yet it felt like the most opulent place they had ever been,
they sat on the stairs of the duplex without speaking a word yet there was a tranquility in the silence, they both felt serene, their hearts were content.There are few moments in our life which cannot be described with mere words. There are not enough adjectives to describe the emotions behind such moments. They were in one such moment,these moments are rare,so they just tried to absorb the allure of their precious moment.

Somehow weird crossed his mind and he suddenly turned his head towards her and kept looking at her angelic face.His realized that his reality was more beautiful than dreams,He felt that his whole life was some kind of fantasy and he sometimes wondered what had he done to have her in his life.

"Shall I tell you one thing "Turning towards him slightly, she asked.

"Bol na baby" there was a twinkle in his eyes as if all the love he had for her was being displayed through it.

"still everyone thinks you and Tiara di are engaged,I know that everyone over there will make you eat together and ask to spend time together and It will break my heart into pieces, agar main gussa ho jaun toh aap mana lena ,aap bhi gussa hoke mat baith jana" she uttered with immense helplessness in her eyes,he kept looking at her, unmoved.

"I know she is a very good friend of yours but please try to keep yourself in my position once and think,How would you feel if I spend time with a friend of mine whom I was supposed to get married to" she explained.

"I know you want to be there with her , you want to make her feel that she is not alone, which is an amazing thing but in the midst of all this please don't forget me" this time her voice started cracking a bit. She was in a weird position,though she too wanted to be there for Tiara ,comfort her ,have her back but the fear of losing Sidharth somehow superceded all her concerns for Tiara.

"Kaisi baatein kar rahi hai baby"he said, holding her face in his hands.

"Tiara too knows how much I love you,and forget about her, you know how much I love you" he kissed her forehead softly.

"Can we please stop talking about others, waise bhi thode time main hum sab ke beech honge, Let me get a good look of you now I don't want to think about anyone else"he pulled her towards him and kept holding her in his arms.Sometimes the dreams that come true are the dreams you never even knew you had. She was such a dream for him.

"Ek baat ekdum sach batao?" She asked again.

" why you want this house?" She continued.

"Okey, so I don't know kitna din hume wait karna padega to live like husband and wife so mujhe laga ek place hona chaiye jo bas humara ho" he uttered with all his honesty.

"Look at the door" he breathed.

"I am going to carry you through this door after our marriage,I don't want to compromise on anything Shehnaaz. I want to play those games jo shaadi ke baad khelte hain, jisme ring dhundna hota hai and other silly games." He almost got lost in his thoughts while explaining.

"And one more thing,I want to have the proper marriage after the court marriage so you need to finalize your lehenga ASAP. I know koi nahin hoga but atleast Taniya and Samarth toh honge hi,I wanted Tiara too but tu nahin chahti toh thik hai" he added. Shehnaaz for a second thought may be she is just being too bitter towards Tiara, may be she is misunderstanding her but before telling her anything about their wedding pland she wanted to be absolutely sure about what exacting was there in Tiara's mind.

"Sochke excited ho raha hoon, we will get the interior done soon, hum us room main soyenge and ekdum leisurely uthenge" he said pointing towatds the master bedroom at the first floor.