𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 𝕺𝖓𝖊: 𝕿𝖍𝖊 𝕬𝖉𝖉𝖆𝖒𝖘 𝕾𝖎𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗𝖘

Start from the beginning

Idiots didn't even tie a good knot. Pathetic, a victim could easily shrug these off.

Pugsley stared at us with wide and bulging eyes. I sighed, knowing he was going to cry; no thanks. Tears ruin everything, especially my outfits. It's only good when they're crying in pleasure and pain, not something pathetic like fear.

We bent down on either side of Pugsley, and I took his apple out of his mouth and took a bite from the other side as Wednesday untied the rope around his hands.

"We want names," Wednesday asked, throwing the rope away and watching as he rubbed his red wrists.

"I don't know who they were, honest," he said, looking between us with fear.

"Now," I said, watching his shaking form. Pugsley froze, looked at me with pleading eyes, and said, "It happened so fast, I don't know."

"Emotion equals weakness, Pugsley," Wednesday told him with dead eyes. I nodded at her words and looked at him with tears in his eyes, and told him, "Pull yourself together". He whimpers but nods at our words.

Wednesday stilled and threw her head up, nearly snapping her neck.

A vision.

"Are you alright, dearest Wednesday?" I asked as she calmed down from the vision. She nodded and looked at me with a look.

I nodded and stood up, brushing the dust off my skirt and stretched my hand for Wednesday. The feeling of Wednesday's cold petite hand in mine brought a shiver down my back. I pulled her up softly, and she said to Pugsley as he stayed on the disgusting floor that probably hadn't been cleaned in months.

"Leave it to us," Wednesday said, holding my hand.

"What are you two going to do?" Pugsly asked with a whimper, scared. He should be scared for the fuckers who did this, not us. They will be lucky to live.

"What we do best," I said with a smirk.

Pugsley shook more and looked dazed and scared, probably thinking back to our old torture sessions.

________________

After Wednesday told me of her vision, that some pathetic jocks hurt our brother, I was furious. Jocks, really, Swimmers at that? Pugsley was a disgrace to our family. I loved him, but he really needed to stand up for himself. He could've duelled them to death! Like our father taught us. Honour above all.

After we devised our devious plan to kill, I mean to hurt our brother's bullies. Wednesday didn't appreciate my idea to burn them all alive and decided fishes were going to be our murder weapon to say.

"I don't understand why we can't just set them ablaze. It would be the most glorious death." I asked her.

Wednesday pushed a bag of piranhas into my hand and told me, "Solomon, you're arsonist is showing"

I roll my eyes and say, "Whatever. It will be poetic. Swimmers die at the hands or rather fins of piranhas."

"Yes, it will be funny," Wednesday says with her usual dead voice, but her eyes scream of mischief and fun.

Wednesday and I walk up the stairs to the pool with a bag of piranha in one hand, it would've been more, but it was short notice.

We reached the pool, and the jocks laughed at us. Dalton, the swim team's captain and waste of air, yelled out to us, "Hey, freaks! This is a closed practice." The others chuckle at his oh-so-funny joke.

We raised the bags up, and Wednesday started saying, "The only people who get to torture," "-our brother is us" I ended, and we both dropped the bags, and they start swimming.