Welcome to the villain's world

Start from the beginning

"How... How DARE YOU! I am no WEASEL! I'm Grim, sorcerer extraordinaire! Tch. Whatever. You... human. Just gimmie your uniform, and be quick about it! 'Cause if you don't... you're gonna regret it!"

Grim spewed a ball of fire which dissipated quickly.

In her shock, Kayra lost her footing and fell onto the floor- face first. The creature yelped and leapt out of the way.

I'm still knocked out and dreaming. I have to be.

Ignoring the pain, she pushed herself up. Tossing a look over her shoulder as she did so.

"Getting roasted alive by a weasel? what will I dream of next?" She spat as she bolted for the open double doors.

"Well keep dreamin', 'cause I ain't no weasel!" It took off after her.

She ran down the corridor, ignoring the classrooms and into the the courtyard as fast as her feet would take her. It was then that she got a peek at her uncomfortable clothes. Someone had pulled some sort of robe over her dress. She slipped and tripped a few times, but didn't stop and didn't dare look behind her. She only came to a halt when she was in a completely different building. She pulled open another set of double doors and slammed it closed behind her. Her expression was panicked, and the hands that slowly let go of the handles, shook violently.

Carefully, she stepped away from the door. Then turned around in an attempt to barricade it- and had the third shock of a lifetime.

Despite the foreign environment and the threats to her life, she was in the library of her dreams.

A seemingly infinite number of bookshelves stretched along the room. Balconies revealed second floors. Books themselves hovered in the air. Desks and chairs, a globe stand, metal chandeliers, all illuminated in the now familiar green glow.

Disbelief only increasing, she stepped forward. She spun, letting gravity throw her body around, and took in the strangely tempting room. As a writer, she was also big into reading. Enchanted, she touched the edge of a book which was floating. Like the coffin, it continued to hover.

"What kind of dream is this...?!"

She voiced her thoughts in hope that something would happen. That even a kidnapper would shake her and tell her otherwise. And if that wasn't the case, for someone to hear her, and at least say that the library was very real.

Arm still raised from touching the book, her attention was now on the garment. The material itself wasn't uncomfortable. It was just that she was wearing baggy pants on top of a skirt. But she didn't have time to examine it properly, as a familiar 'swoosh- thud' was heard. She spun around as doors swung open, and began to retreat backwards, coughing and swatting at the smoke.

"Foolish human! Did you really think you could slip away from ME? Now, unless you wanna get burned to a crisp, take off that- Me-YEOW!"

The creature yelped at the whip that had attacked him. 

"That hurt! what gives?"

The both turned to face the silhouette framed by the moonlight. It was then that Kayra noticed that it was nighttime. Her confusion grew even more, but her thoughts were interrupted by the stranger. Unfortunately he was not here to tell her how real the library was.

"Ah, I've found you at last. Splendid. I trust you're one of this year's new students?"

What?

The presumably middle aged man wore a black suit. The inside of his coat was dark blue, the outside, black and it was designed to mimic a bird.