Chapter 5

"IM REALLY SORRY!!." I heard a girly voice said.

"Oh it's all right, don't worry about it XD" she was a really cute girl, she had nice light brown hair and blue eyes.

"I'm Natee! What's your name!! (((o(*゚▽゚*)o))) Oh my!!! Im so sorry about that." She looked very energetic and she also wore the Seika High School uniform.

"I'm Kyoko! Nice to meet you :) I see you're going to Seika high school." I know I said I wasn't gonna make friends this year, but that doesn't mean I won't be nice to people, specially this girl, is she forgein?.

"Yes! I am!!!! What year are u in!? :D I'm going to second year!!! I'm so excited for this year!!!! You see, I'm gonna be the president for the new anime club this year!!!! OMGGGG :D."

Wow, this girl does like to talk. "That's wonderful! I'm going to second year as well, but if u excuse me, we are going late for school ;-;." Her beautiful blue eyes widened. "YOU'RE RIGHT OMG!!!! WE HAVE TO GO!!!." She grabbed me by the hand and started running " WOAH!!!! WE ARE NOT THAT FAR AWAY YOU KNOW!?" "IM SORRY!!! I DONT WANT US TO BE LATEEEEEEE."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

We did got to school on time, at least.

Apparently, Natee and I are in the same classroom. Natee went to talk with her friend, and luckily, my sit was in the back of the classroom, besides the window (very anime huh?).

The first day went by quick, I've learned a lot of things from Seika high school.

From what I've heard, Ayuzawa~San ( kaichou ) and Usui~San are always the talk of the day, everyone thinks they would make a cute couple, I think the same, when they're together, there's this cute atmosphere, too bad love doesn't last forever. Oh well, it's not my life, not my problem.

I should go and get a part time soon, I want to help my mom and grandma, my brother should get one too ~.~ , but I think that's impossible, he doesn't even want to move a finger. Oh, I just remembered I didn't prepared a lunch for him, he must be hungry, oh well, that's what he gets for leaving me (; ̄ェ ̄)

"EY KYOKO!!! U DID'NT DO A LUNCH FOR ME ;-;." Dammit, my brother found me. " well...... U left me .3. ." " TRU."

"Ur so stupid, don't ever leave me again, at least lets walk home together .-. ." He looked kinda annoyed "fine .3. ."

"So how was your first day?" My brother asked me while walking home, we are so bipolar I swear. "It was all right, I met a girl-" "U MADE A FRIEND!?" He yelled and everyone started at us. " hey, I said I met a girl, never said she was my friend." My brother had a perverted face "Was she cute? 🌚." I slapped him "EWWWWWW U BAKA HENTAI!!!!."
----------------------------
I might update another chapter today o(^▽^)o what do you guys think about Natee?