"Tae!" Jimin raced over to hug him.

"Hey baby, I missed you." Taehyung hugged him tightly.

"How was the publishing?" Jungkook asked him.

"It was a worldwide hit!" Taehyung gushed in excitement. "The national mental health committee loved my paper so much that they want to start a charity for people with D.I.D. to get free therapy, as well as start a non-profit for victims of child abuse!" 

Jimin wiped a tear, a hand over his heart. "That's amazing. You're doing me a heckin' heart hurt." 

"Look what you've done, Taehyung!" Seokjin grinned at him. "You're seriously amazing."

Taehyung blushed as he took his seat. "Thank you, guys." 

They all sat down as well, chatting excitedly as they waited for their teacher to come in.
The bell rang, and then the door opened, their teacher stepping inside.

Yoongi smiled at his students.

"Good morning, class. Are you all ready to start a new year?"

-

"Yoongi!" Taehyung burst into the boy's living room, startling the two boys who were watching TV on the couch. "Oh my God, Yoongi! You'll never guess!"

"You have news?" Yoongi guessed dryly.

Namjoon sat up from where he had been resting on his husband's lap. "What is it?"

Taehyung ran in and shoved the paper in Yoongi's face. "Read it."

Yoongi grabbed it and leaned back. Namjoon pressed against his side, reading it as well. 

"Dear Mr. Kim,

We were so impressed with your paper on Min Yoongi that we wanted to offer him a teaching position here at Hayward. Any class he would like to teach we would be more than happy to make for him. Please let us know his answer by September first. 

Hayward staff"

Yoongi looked up from the page to Taehyung's excited eyes. "Are they serious?"

"You can teach again!" Namjoon grabbed Yoongi's arm. "Babe you can get your dream job back! At an even better school!"

Yoongi didn't know what to say, blinking a few times as he tried to wrap his head around this.

"Hope you don't mind, but I already told them you said yes." Taehyung admitted. 

"What class did you say?" Yoongi asked.

-

"Sexual Exploration 2." Yoongi wrote on the board, before facing his students. "Now, before we go over the material you learned last year, it seems we're missing a student."

As if on cue, Namjoon walked in then.

"You're late, sub." Yoongi smirked at him. 

"Yeah, because someone took all the hot water this morning." Namjoon winced as he sat down. "And he went too hard last night." 

Yoongi chuckled. "Sorry, sub." He glanced at Jungkook. "What are you sitting down for, assistant? Get up here."

Jungkook quickly jumped out of his seat and joined Yoongi at the front of the room.

Yoongi looked at his students with pride and love. 

His boyfriends.

Taehyung. Research major with a published paper.

Hoseok. Business major. Opening his own store.

Seokjin. Business major. Opening his own restaurant and bakery.

Jimin. Writing major. A successful author.

Jungkook. Teaching major. Yoongi's assistant teacher.

Namjoon. Law major with a neurosurgery, psychology, mathematics, English and philosophy minor. Yoongi's husband. His precious little sub.

All ready to start a new year at a new school.

Yoongi grinned. "Now that we're all here, we can go over what you all learned last year."

And with that, everyone quickly began to take off their clothes, giggling as Yoongi locked the door.

It was going to be their best year yet.

-

Namjoon groaned, pressing a hand to his head as Yoongi drove them back to their house right by the campus.

Yoongi risked a glance at him. "You okay, sub?"

"Just a headache." Namjoon mumbled. "Got any Tylenol in here?"

"Sorry baby, but we'll be home soon." Yoongi promised him.

The rest of the class had gone out for ice cream but Namjoon had suddenly felt sick and Yoongi decided to take him home instead.

They pulled into their new house, which, thanks to a generous loan from Hoseok's parents, was basically a mansion. It could definitely fit all seven of them easily.

Yoongi parked and helped his husband climb out, guiding him inside and up to their shared bedroom.

Everyone has their own separate room, as well as a joint bedroom with Yoongi's large bed in it that they can all fit in. There were three other guest rooms in the house that the couples could split off into if they wanted to. Nobody got jealous or upset, they were too understanding and too in tune with each other for that to happen. 

Namjoon stumbled into the connecting bathroom, searching the medicine cabinet for some aspirin.

Yoongi stayed in the bedroom, getting the bed ready for Namjoon to lay down in. 

And then Namjoon came back into the room, blinking dazedly as he pressed his hand to his head again.

"Are you alright, Namjoon?" Yoongi asked, concerned.

Namjoon looked at him.

"Who's Namjoon?" The boy tilted his head.

"My name is RM."

------------------------------------------------------------------

The End

Sequel is called Sexual Exploration 2 and can be found under my S.E./V.C. reading list ♡