Kid Blink - Hoodies

I hum while deciding what to wear today.

Eventually I settle on my boyfriend, Blinks black hoodie that I stole last time he stayed over, some jeans, and some hi top Vans.

I get my outfit on, and grab my bag and keys and head to school.

When I get there, I meet Blink at his locker like i do every day.

He looks distracted, and I say "hey, babe! What's up?"

He looks at me and says "I couldn't find my favorite....hoodie" He says, trailing off at the end, seeing me wearing the several-sizes-too-big hoodie.

He sighs before letting out a laugh. "I should've known you took it, you thief"

"Whaaaat, it's big, comfy, and it smells like you" i reason with him.

He smiles at me, pecking my lips quickly.

"It looks better on you than it did on me, love" He says "you can keep it if you want"

"No no no, I'm gonna wear it til it doesn't smell like you then give it back to you then take it back once it smells like you again" I tell him.

He smiles at me, and laughs.

"Don't laugh at me! Don't act like you haven't taken things of mine because they smell like my perfume" I say, poking him in the chest.

"I plead the fifth" He jokes

"Honestly I'm surprised you know that phrase, darling"

He fakes offense, placing a hand on his heart.

"I'm very smart, I'll have you know!"

"My love, no you are not. You said that 15 plus 3 was 20 two days ago."

He pouts and whines "it was an accident, I slipped up!"

"Ya still said it though!" I say, placing a kiss on his jaw.

He rolls his eyes at me, but I ignore it. I grab his hand and pull him along to our first period class, Calc.

"Baby, can we skip today? I decided that the vibe is not right for Calc" He says

"Hey hey hey, vibes are my thing....but yes plEASE let's skip" I say, turning around to go out our usual skip exit.

We exit the school without being caught and decide to go to his house since his parents are out of town.

Once we get to his house, he unlocks the door and I rush into his room, finding his cologne and spraying it on the hoodie I'm wearing.

I hear a laugh and turn to see him leaning on the doorframe.

"Whaaat?"

"Seriously?" He laughs

"Yes! I love this hoodie and I wanna keep it smelling like you for as long as possible!"

"My god" He says, walking over and wrapping his arms around me, lifting me up. I wrap my legs around him, and he sits down on his bed.

"You do realize by the time I leave you'll be missing at least three more hoodies, right?" I joke with him.

"Mmm, if it means I get to see you in my clothes more, then take 'em"

I blush, before kissing him quickly.

"You taste like vanilla...did you put on vanilla chapstick or did you eat a cupcake for breakfast again?" He asks me.

"Whose to say it's not both?" I joke.

"But in all seriousness it's chapstick"

"Good, I didn't wanna lecture you on why it's bad to eat cupcakes for breakfast again"

"Oh come on, it was two times!"

"Y/n, how are you gonna function as an adult" he sighs.

"With you!" I declare, poking his nose.

He lays back, pulling me with him so I'm laying on top of him, my chin resting on his chest.

"D'you mind if I take my eye patch off?" He asks

"Why would I mind, love? I've seen you without it before, and I know it's not comfortable"

"Just wanted to make sure" He says, before pulling the elastic off of his head and the brown eye patch off of his eye.

I trace my fingers over the rough skin around his eye, and he sighs a bit. He always says it feels nice when I do this, so i make sure to do it every time he takes it off.

I stop suddenly, when I decide to pepper his face with small kisses.

I press little kisses on his forehead, cheeks, nose, all over his face.

He laughs and says "what're you-" before getting cut off my me kissing him.

"I'm giving you kisses, obviously" I say, moving down to kiss his jaw and neck.

"Alright, I'm not complaining" He says, still laughing.

And oops, that led to something that the author isn't gonna write for the sake of herself!