Chapter 32: Teasing is for bad girls

Start bij het begin

My thoughts swirl around the messages we just exchanged, making it hard to concentrate on my tasks but I work through them and only have one more left when it rings.
I quickly close my legs, glancing over at Nat, who smirks a tiny bit, having seen my action.
She doesn't say anything else or text me, she just packs up her stuff and says goodbye. That's unusual.

But it gives me a few seconds to collect myself before I pack up my stuff. I walk out of the classroom, unsure where to go now.

My next lecture got moved backwards, so I have a little over an hour before I need to be anywhere else.
Going back home is more way than actual time at home, so not very relaxing. Maybe I can go to the library and do the rest of my tasks there.

But before I can change directions, my phone vibrates and I check who sent me a message. I suck in my bottom lip and my heart beats a little faster.

Tashaaa <3: Come to my office

It doesn't say anything else but I have a clue what this is about. I make my way towards her office, trying not to run to it because that would be weird.
It's not too unusual that professors want to see their students in their offices, so I just hope it's not suspicious.
I knock and after a few moments the door opens and Natasha stands in front of me.

"Miss y/l/n, please come in." She greets me formally and I step inside, a tingle shooting through my body because being in here always holds a certain sexual tension.

I hear her closing the door and locking it. She steps next to me, gesturing towards her desk and I get flashbacks from when she had me bent over it and let me ride her thigh afterwards.

Just the thought makes me a little wet and I walk to her desk.
I'm not sure what to expect but her locking the door can't mean she just wants to talk.
As usually, I drop my bag onto the ground and turn around to look at her. She slowly approaches me, her eyes looking at me like I'm her prey and I feel a new rush of wetness between my legs.

"So, you thought you could tease me during the lecture?" She asks lowly and stops in front of me, her body close to mine and it almost feels like little sparks fly between us.

I nod slowly, not so sure about my actions now. She hums and traces her finger over my jaw, making me shiver at the smallest of contacts.

"Do you remember what we talked about the last time?" She asks and I feel pure excitement fill my body at the thoughts.

"I do." I say, my voice not quite as steady as I hoped.

"But you still decided to take it a step further?" She asks and I gulp and nod. This is exactly what I wanted, what I need right now.

"That's a really pretty skirt you got there and usually I wouldn't say it's inappropriate to wear it in my lectures but you somehow managed to make it inappropriate." She husks, leaning closer and I feel her hot breath on my skin, shivering a little.
My hands gently rest on her waist, just to have something to keep me steady.

"What you pulled there...it was hot, I have to admit that. I wanted to rip the clothes right off your body and take you on that table. Too bad that wasn't possible." She says before starting to nibble at the soft skin on my neck.

I sigh at the feeling and tilt my head back a little. Her raspy voice and dirty words took the ability to think clearly from me but I don't mind at all.

"You seem to enjoy teasing me." She observes, mumbling it against my skin and a noise escapes me that's something between a sigh and a moan.
"And you also seem to enjoy the thought of getting punished, don't you?" She rasps and I feel goosebumps form on my skin.
I can't help it but to nod a little, not able to think of any other answer.