Chapter 32: Teasing is for bad girls

Start from the beginning

With a smirk, I uncross my legs and open them a little, keeping my eyes on her.
Her jaw muscles move a little as if she has to hold something back.
I smirk and open my legs further, resting my hand on my thigh.

Her eyes shortly dart up to my face and she looks at me with a little warning, that's less because of the others around but more because I'm teasing her right now.
But I choose to ignore it and move my hand a little further up my thigh, pushing my skirt up a little until I know she can see my underwear.

Her eyes widen a little and the hold she has on the pen in her hand, tightens a little, pulling exactly the kind of reaction from her that I was hoping for. I move my hand a little further up, tracing my finger up and down my inner thigh.

It feels nice but it doesn't exactly arouse me. If it were her fingers then definitely but not like this.
This is just for her to watch and get riled up.
With my other hand, I pull my phone closer and unlock it, opening the chat with her.

Y/n: Wishing that was you, touching me? XD

Tashaaa <3: Oh, for sure

Y/n: I can tell it's turning you on. Just imagine if we were alone right now...

I watch her face and she slightly bites her lip and I can tell she is imagining it.

Y/n: What are you thinking about, Professor?

Tashaaa <3: You. How you squirm underneath me, waiting for me to touch you

I gulp a little, the image now in my head as well and I subconsciously move my legs a little closer together, earning a little smirk from Nat.

Tashaaa <3: Keep your legs open for me, baby. If you decide to be naughty, I want to watch what happens

I press my lips together a little and try to compose myself. This is going into a good direction but maybe a little into the wrong one. I already have the desire to be touched by her, I just need her to want to touch me too.

Y/n: See, that's the difference, I can feel what's happening...

I run my finger lightly over my underwear but not enough to make me gasp, I don't need the others to pay attention to what I'm doing.
It's kind of exciting, knowing I'm in the middle of class and texting about stuff like this with my professor.

Tashaaa <3: And what are you feeling?

Y/n: I guess you have to figure that out by yourself ;)

She licks over her bottom lip and her eyes pierce into mine and I'm pretty sure I have her where I want her.

Tashaaa <3: I thought you wanted to be my good girl?

I gulp a little at the message, the words doing more to me than I'd like to admit.

Y/n: Who said I wanted to be?

Tashaaa <3: So, you don't? You want to be naughty and tease me like this?

My heart races a little as I look up and nod a little. She catches it and raises her eyebrows, her tongue running along the outside of her teeth, her lips closed while doing so and it looks really hot.

Tashaaa <3: I see how it is. Maybe one day we'll get a little toy that will make sure I can control what you feel without me touching you ;)

I am a little speechless at her message, feeling a bit of wetness pool between my legs now. Shit, she really knows how to tease back.
I look at her and she grins proudly, putting her phone aside and I do the same.