Chapter 31: Such a tease!

Start from the beginning

During the lecture, I do my best to not glance at her too often but every time she catches me, she smirks and it makes me want to get her back for that, the flame inside me growing but there’s nothing I can do.
After this lecture, I have a meeting with some colleagues, so I can’t exactly take her back to my office today.

To my doom, we have presentations today, well we also had them last Friday but today it’s y/n’s turn and as happy as I want to be about the powerpoint presentation she made, I’m not.
Well, I am but I would be happier if the room wasn’t full of other students.

When y/n gets up and comes to the front, I bite the inside of my cheek, only now noticing that she’s wearing tights under the hoodie, that show off her legs and ass wonderfully.
I glance around the room but no one seems to stare at her, that’s good.

She comes up to me since she has the powerpoint on a stick and hands it to me.
Our hands brush for half a second and I want to take her hand so badly and guide her somewhere we could be alone.
But again, it’s not possible.

I set up her presentation, feeling her presence next to me and the tension between us rises as I can feel her eyes looking between the screen and me.

Once everything is set up, I make room for her and settle with my notes on her desk because I have to grade her presentation.
The hoodie doesn’t really cover her butt and I would give a lot to just walk up to her and wrap my arms around her, trailing my hands down her body and kissing her neck.
Removing the hoodie from her and…no, stop!

God, I’m in class right now, I can’t fantasize over my girlfriend, who happens to be my student right now.

I concentrate on her presentation that she did very well and I feel a little proud of her for that.
What I’m not proud of is watching her bend a little to end her presentation and close it, pulling out her stick because she purposefully has her ass directed at me, giving me the best view of it.

My hoodie rides up a little, not covering anything anymore and I press my lips together, such a tease!

She knows exactly what she’s doing and by the sparkles in her eyes, I can tell it is just to tease me. I take my belongings and move back to my desk, passing by her.

She’s the last one to hold her presentation, so I give them a task and ask the students who presented today, to come up front, so I can give them feedback and their grade.
Some talk to me about their presentation and I nod, noting a few things down and giving them tips what they could change for the next time.

Last but definitely not least, is y/n, just as the bell rings and everyone packs up their stuff. I tell them to finish the task if they haven’t already and notice y/n packing up slower.

“Could I get my grade today as well, Miss Romanoff?” She asks from her desk, not an unusual question for a student and I nod.

I may not have a lot of time before the meeting but surely enough to talk to her.
I ask the last student to close the door out of privacy reason and they nod understandingly and do so. Looks like we found a way to talk in private after all. Y/n comes up to me, putting her bag onto my desk.

“How did you like my presentation, Professor?” She asks, emphasizing the last word and I know it shouldn’t make me feel a certain way but it does. I raise my eyebrows at her.

“It was good.” I say and show her the form I filled out with comments. She looks over it and smiles when she sees the B+ at the bottom, happy about her grade.

“A little distracting though.” I add and she looks up at me, a smirk tugging on her lips. I get up and round the table, she watches me as I do so.

“You never fail to look amazing in my clothes, baby.” I say and see her face light up at the compliment.
“But it is also very distracting when you show off that perfect body of yours.” I hum and glance towards the door before letting my hands run down her sides, over her hips and resting at the lower hem of the hoodie.

Her breath hitches in her throat a little and I smirk at her reaction.
She can pretend to be tough all she wants but her body’s reaction always gives her away.
Her eyes dart up to mine and I see that she enjoys this, enjoys being touched and when I think back, I have to admit that it’s been a little while since she last fell apart underneath me.

“Maybe you’re just too easily distracted?” She says lowly and looks at me, her eyes sparkling with desire.

“You’re feeling bold today, hm?” I ask back and lean a little closer, making her take half a step back before she meets the table, just underneath my hands.

“Just having a little fun.” She replies and when I lean closer, I can almost feel her heartbeat picking up.

“Oh, the fun I could have with you.” I husk into her ear, before kissing underneath it, making her shudder a little.
“But you haven’t been really good today, so it would probably rather be a punishment.”

Her eyes grow wide at my words and I smirk, the desperation in her eyes not fading.

“And what would the punishment be?” She asks silently, her voice a little raspy and her body tense in anticipation. I hum and trace one hand around her hip, resting it on her thigh.

“Well, there are a lot of options. I could bend you over my desk and spank you, or edge you until you beg me to let you cum, or fuck you until you beg me to stop. There are many options, depends on what you like and are comfortable with.” I list of and see her gulping, her eyes darkening a little and clenching her legs a bit.

I can’t lie, this doesn’t leave me unaffected either but I know it won’t lead anywhere, not today.

“That sounds…interesting.” She says and I smirk, leaning forward and nibbling a little at her neck.
“It does, doesn’t it?”

She nods and even though I’m not sure which one she likes the thought of most, I would be okay with each of them. Although, I should add that the spanking wouldn’t be hard, it’s not to see her in pain, it’s just to remind her who she’s playing with.

When I let go of her, she lets out a shaky breath and I smirk to myself, loving her reaction to my words and touch. I walk back to my chair and grab my things. She turns around, looking at me a little confused.

“Oh, I’m not doing anything today, baby. I have a meeting in a bit.” I say and wink. She lets out a little groan, clearly frustrated that her ‘plan’ didn’t work as she wanted it to.

I wait for her to grab her bag as well and walk to the door before I lightly slap her ass, making her jump and gasp a little at the action.

Her eyes look at me and I see the pure lust in them, igniting the fire inside me again but it doesn’t change the situation.

A/n: Some teeeension for you XDD

Thanks for reading and love to you all <3