Trevor 'Burt Gummer' Belmont

Start from the beginning

He was pulled back up by Isaac and Hector who struggled due to the man's weight.

"Why didn't one of you two go?" Dracula asked, trying to understand the two.

Hector and Isaac both looked at each other as if to see who was to answer, until a thought came to them as both started doing a weird hand game which Hector cursed and responded to Dracula's question, "I'm not sure, Mi'lord."

"What the hell was that?" Sypha asked, perplexed by their hand game.

Ace groaned, "Goddamn it, another bleed-through."

Morana asked, "A what now-" Only to be cut off by VEGA, "Continuing playback!"

Once he was pulled up, he gave the rectangle which turned out to be a radio to Hector. Trevor's voice was heard, "Yo, who's minding the store, for God's sake!?"

Hector held the mic as he looked at Trevor and Sypha's house. "Trevor, listen! We found out what's been killing people."

Isaac reminded him, "Say Over."

Hector finished with, "Over."

Isaac shook his head in disappointment. "Do I have to remind you of everything?" He asked with a small smirk as Hector just groaned in embarrassment.

Striga asks, "Why must he say 'over' into that device?"

VEGA chirped, "It's called a CB radio and you say 'over' to indicate you have finished your transmission."

"Fascinating. How does their communication work?" Lisa asked with shining eyes.

VEGA chirped, "That is for another day I'm afraid. Spoilers, you see." The blue ball bounced a bit by Aces' side.

Lisa groaned in disappointment to which Dracula rubbed her arm in comfort.

Back at Trevor's house, the couple were in the basement where a wall of guns hung out. Trevor sat down on a chair with a huge walkie talkie in one hand and a can of Budweiser on the other. "Negative copy on that, Godbrand. Check your frequency. I'm on 22, come back."

There was a brief white noise before Hector's voice came out clearly on the other end. "Trevor, can you hear me now?"

Trevor sat up straight and asked, "Hector, is that you? What're you doing back, already?"

Sypha dumped a box of shell casings into a plastic container of sand. "Hey Trevor, there's something really weird going on over there. Everyone's up on the roof."

VEGA spoke into Ace's ear, "Makes you wonder what they shot at that got that much brass to be put into a brass cleaner."

Ace replied, "Hunting? Or perhaps shot at what they thought were the worms."

Trevor was whistling as he said, "That's a lot of guns!"

Sypha went to ask a question but Morana beat her to it. "Is this what that 2nd amendment that we read about in the library does for Americans?"

VEGA answered, "It does, in fact a Japanese military officer once said. "Behind every blade of grass is an American with a gun."

Trevor snorted, "That's funny."

Dracula spoke up. "No, it's a warning saying that a nation is so well armed and protected that taking it would be impossible without heavy losses for the invader."

"Yeah pretty much." Ace nodded.

Sypha put the lid on the container and turned it on, causing a loud rumbling sound.