"No! Yoongi wanted the geraniums on the wall! The roses are supposed to be on the tables!" He snapped. He pushed the annoyed florist out of the way. "Here, I'll do it. It's has to be perfect for my favorite couple!"

Jungkook grinned at the tiny Jimin taking charge. The poor florist gave up and walked away, muttering that she was still going to get paid for this.

He walked further along and found himself following a delicious scent in the air.

He stumbled upon a busy kitchen, where chefs and waitstaff were cooking food and setting up the tables for the dinner after the ceremony.

To his surprise, he spotted Hoseok behind the stove, dipping his finger into a pot and tasting whatever sauce was in there off his fingers.

Jungkook looked around, making sure everyone was too distracted to notice him, and he quickly slipped through the swinging doors.

Heat hit him instantly, followed by a bunch of steam. He swatted it out of his face as he walked down the line of busy chefs, trying to stay out of their way as they shouted and run from stove to stove, cooking all the dishes that were to be served tonight.

He hurried over to Hoseok, who was talking to a chef.

"Yeah, this needs way more chocolate." Hoseok was nodding, pointing to the pot he had stuck his fingers in.

The chef paused, frowning. "That was a pot of marinara sauce."

"Yeah, and it needs way more fucking chocolate." Hoseok glared. "Don't fucking test me Juanito! I'm Namjoon's personally hired taste tester and he would be outraged if you don't add at least six pounds of milk chocolate sauce to this pot right now!"

The chef hurried of to do so and Hoseok giggled, sticking his whole hand in and scooping out some more red sauce.

"Hobi, what are you doing?" Jungkook whispered.

"Jungie!" Hoseok hugged him with one arm. "Dude, this place has all the hook ups! I just clap my hands and someone brings me a platter of shrimp!" He leaned back and licked his hands clean. "Gonna get so much free food while I can."

"Where's Yoongi?" Jungkook wasn't interested in seafood.

"Dunno, I saw him and Taehyung go into the changing rooms like ten minutes ago."
Hoseok shrugged. He clapped his hands. "Somebody shrimp me!"

A waitress hurried over and handed him a silver plate of shrimp.

Jungkook left Hoseok to it and hurried out of the kitchen, relieved to be out of the heat as he walked down the semi deserted hallway.

He saw the sign for the changing rooms and hurried into them.

He walked past some lockers and a large public bathroom area, before he heard Yoongi and Taehyung talking behind a closed white door.

"Baby boy." Yoongi said softly, watching through the mirror as Taehyung fixed his white tuxedo for him in the back.

Taehyung straightened up, making sure the suit was perfect. "Yeah?"

Yoongi turned to face him, wrapping his arms around Taehyung's neck as he leaned against him.

Taehyung hugged him happily.

"Baby boy, will you be my best man?" Yoongi murmured.

Taehyung eyes shot open. "Are you serious?"

Yoongi chuckled, pulling back. "Of course I am. There's no one better for me than you to be my best man. Jungkook is Namjoon's, but I get one too. And I want you."