69 ~ The Most Powerful Couple

Start from the beginning

I felt him taking his other hand close to my stomach and I closed my eyes with a relieving feeling.

He messaged my stomach lightly till late at night. And, I did not remember when I fell asleep.

I woke up when I felt the sun rays falling into my eyes and there was a kind of noise and chaos in the Sultanate.

Opening my eyes, I tried to look around and found myself alone.

I grabbed my nightgown and stepped down from the bed wearing it. 

The whole chamber was empty and I looked at the door which was closed too.

"Aahil,"

I tried to call and walk around to find him.

It was late morning and he must be getting ready for the court meeting. I pushed the dressing room door open and found him standing against the mirror. 

He was wearing black today and his overcoat too. I looked at the table beside the Sultan's ornaments and I walked closer to him.

"Assalamwalaikum, Shauhar saheb,"

He turned to look at me and replied back.

"Walaikumassalam, Begum jaan,"

He was tightening the fitting of his overcoat and I walked closer to him, taking the threads in my hand.

"What are you planning?"

I asked and he looked at me.

I felt him cupping my cheeks and I closed my eyes when he kissed my forehead adoringly and lovingly.

"Planning to make things right,"

He muttered and I looked at him.

I gulped and exclaimed.

"Do whatever you think is right. But, dare you to risk your life and I will eat you raw,"

He smiled a little and feathered my cheek.

"hamari jaan ne bolna kya shuru kiya... hume hi chup karane lagi,"

"My love making me silent since she got her voice,"

I tilted my head a little to feel his palm against my cheek and I muttered.

"I am serious,"

My eyes teared up and he pulled me closer in a hug.

"Ruhani, nothing will happen to me,"

I broke into cries and muttered.

"Please wait for canons, I beg of you,"

He released the hug and cupped my cheeks, making me look into his eyes.

"I heard people calling you a powerful Queen. When am I going to see that?"

"I am a powerful Queen,"

I tried to say.

"Look at me,"

He said and made me look into his eyes.

"You are the strongest woman alive. You breathe power and love side by side. A queen who always survives. And you are my hope in the darkest of times,"

He rhymed and I nodded.

"You and I are one. What you feel, I feel. What you survive, I survive. I did not know that you were pregnant and I came back because I felt what you were feeling. I felt your pain even without knowing that you were in pain. I saw what was happening to you. You lost your hair in the pregnancy and I lost mine too. You lost weight, I too. You turned weak and sick, and so did I. Whatever you feel, I feel. Ruhani. I am feeling stronger right now because you are feeling stronger. I am getting better because you are getting better. You are my strength. If you will feel strong, I will feel strong. If you lose, I will lose. So, you dare not to shed even a single tear in my absence. Because What you feel is what I feel. Understand?"

Ruhani ~ The Language Of LoveOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara