28 ~ The First Mention of Love

Ruhani POV

When his fingers accidentally brushed against my erected nipple. A strong shiver ran down my spine and my lips parted a little with the effect.

I try to hid my face turning it to the side as he was kissing against my skin just below the front of the neck.

But, he left kissing me and looked at my face.

He placed his thumb and palm against my right side of jawline as he swiftly made me look at him.

"Let me look at this beautiful face,"

I gulped nervously. This was extremely timid for me. If I would have seen mirror now, my cheeks would be no less than a tomato.

And, he was determined enough to make me even red. As he leaned slowly into my bosson while looking at me.

I felt insanely nervous to meet those eyes at this very moment of love. But, he didn't give me any other option but to look how his slightly dark red lips cupped my swollen bud into his mouth and teased me.

I arched my back and body while fisting the bedsheet when he sucked lightly and left it only to look clearly at me.

He kissed the side of my bosom lovingly and then against gave me the same look of initiating with it.

He leaned in again cupped my bud with his lips, and pulled it inside leaving the effect of suction.

My hand immediately moved to cup his face and my lips parted escaping the breathing moans.

I pulled my knees up with the effect and he again left my bud only to look at me. I bit inside of my lip lightly with timidness and he just kept looking at me.

Slowly, I felt his thumb brushing my already erected bud and he muttered softly.

"Maikhane, itr, shabaab or husn nasho me nasha ye khoob hai,
Magar is Aashiq ke dil ka chain or Ishq, Ruhani uski mehboob hai,"

"Bars, Smells, Youth and Beauty considered to be the addiction of addictions,
But for this Aashiq's peace and attachment, Ruhani is the prime addiction,"

I smiled widely and he also smiled a little.

But, soon my smile turned into moan when I felt his finger pinching me. My mouth let out a painful mute cry and my hand struggling not to hold his wrist.

Surely, I was nervous and frightened with the fact that we were in my Sultanate and no one knew that he was here. But, a part of me didn't want this night to end.

"You are looking extravagantly beautiful,"

He muttered against my jawline while his hand cupped my bosom and pushed it lightly. I shut my eyes close but suddenly felt him turning me over.

His one hand immediately held my long wavy hair with curls at end at side and snaked other around my waist tightly.

Pulling me closer I breathed near his face and blinked weakly. Trying to move my body off his chest I lowered my gaze but he placed his thumb slowly on my lower lip. Which made me lift my lashes to meet his eyes.

Our face was so close that I had no option but to see his eyes, so deep looking into mine.

He featherly touched my lip again and I understood what he wanted. I took a deep breathe and leaned into to his lips.

Closing my eyes I courageously took his lower lip between mine.

I could feel the warmth of his naked chest while sucking his lips. Slowly, moving forward and deepening the emotions of this newfound attachment and intensifying attraction which was taking the turn of eternal love.