"yes you are."

tsuyoi leaned down, their eyes directly across from each other. oikawa flinched a bit, feeling his cheeks grow warm from the close proximity.

"i tease you, that's something completely different. do you want me to be rude? i can be."

"no thank you."

tsuyoi straightened up, "good, because i don't think i can be rude to you."

"huh?!"

"so, after school to lift weights?"

"yeah."

tsuyoi smiled, "i apologize for wasting your break. you were probably going to find iwaizumi."

"it's alright." he tilted his head, "i don't mind."

iwaizumi and marcos were peeking through the door. iwaizumi went to find oikawa, ended up crossing paths with marcos. they both walked to oikawa's and tsuyoi's classroom, hearing the conversation.

the two walked away to go back to their separate classrooms.

"are you going to stay upset with tsuyoi?" iwaizumi asked, looking down at their hand and grabbing it.

"i'm not upset that he lied. we all saw a glimpse of it, i would want to keep it a secret too." they looked down, squeezing iwaizumi's hand. "i just wished he said he wasn't okay. that's all i wanted."

iwaizumi walked in front of marcos, wrapping his arms around their neck, getting on his tippy toes to hug them. marcos buried their head in iwaizumi's hair.

"thanks haji."

they went back to their separate classrooms, waiting for the day to end.

~~

"so, what did you and marcos fight about?" tasha asked.

"that's between them and i. that's not part of tooru's and i's story."

"can you skip to the part when we go to the gym?" oikawa asked, "i don't think people want to hear our school day."

"you just don't want people to know i went back to my usual self after you were just so cute with my book." tsuyoi pinched his cheek, oikawa whined at that, "but i did tease him a lot." he finally let oikawa's cheek go.

oikawa rubbed his cheek, tsuyoi kissed it.

~~

they left school grounds, iwaizumi and oikawa looked at each other.

"we have a practice match against karasuno tuesday, would you guys like to come?" iwaizumi asked.

"sure." they both said.

"you did support our football game." tsuyoi smiled, "so, we'll support you."

all four then walked to the gym. they went to the locker room to change out of their school uniform. tsuyoi went to a stall to change. much to oikawa's disappointment. also, to tsuyoi's disappointment, he wanted to see oikawa shirtless.

they all walked out, iwaizumi and oikawa fist bump as iwaizumi walked to the squat station. marcos told him they wanted to do that first. marcos just looked at tsuyoi, both nodded their heads as marcos followed iwaizumi.

"he must be really upset with you." oikawa said, "you long secret handshake wasn't used."

"yeah... maybe i should talk to them." he went to walk to them.

oikawa grabbed his hand, tsuyoi froze at the action. he turned his head to face the shorter male.

"don't do it now. look how cute they're being." tsuyoi looked at them, "interrupt them and it might tamper their lovey dovey mood."