Ryuen only got mad at our words, so Kiyotaka was easily able to overpower him and he punched Ryuen in the jaw again and he landed right in front of us.

Ryuen was on all four and I put my foot under his chin and made him look up at me and I grinned. "Oh, look what we have, fear is coming in! I heard it's something you can't stop just like a heart attack!"

"You two are something special." Ryuen slowly got up. "You're both no ordinary people. Do you two get off in hiding all that power and looking down on all the weaklings around you?"

"I never thought about it that way." Kiyotaka informed him.

"If you mean with our classmates then yeah! We watch movies! Go rolling down grass hills! Scream at spiders together! It's fun." I admitted confusing him. "I can finally be with healthy people and do their stuff!"

"The hell you didn't!" Ryuen yelled at Kiyotaka. "And it's like you are a child Rekka. Did you have no love from your parents?"

"They are dead." I stated shocking him and Kei. "Kiyo, end it."

Kiyotaka nodded and Ryuen went to act first and Kiyotaka easily countered his attack and slammed him to the floor then sat on his chest. Kiyotaka started to beat his face in while I came over with my phone and watched his expression.

I crouched down next to Ryuen's head and he grabbed onto Kiyotaka's back and pulled him down to stop his punches. "You said you have never felt fear?" Kiyotaka hummed as we saw Ryuen grinning madly.

"You are damn right!" He laughed and Kiyotaka easily got control back and punched him in the face a couple more times.

Ryuen spat out blood mear my feet. "It hurts, yeah, but that's all." Ryuen looked at our blank expressions and Kiyotaka just carried on as I watched and recorded the scene. "Even if you beat me here, I will never let up! Anytime, anywhere...the minute you two let your guard down, I will bite! And the one who wins in the end...will be me!"

"Now savour the pleasure unique to this moment!" Ryuen laughed. "Now, show me what you two are feeling! Anger? Joy? Annoyance? Show me your emotion!"

"Pleasure? I don't like violence I want emotional pain." I explained again as I still had a blank expression. "Kiyo doesn't care either, he's as bored as me."

"I don't get it either. What are you talking about? I'm just doing what Rekka asked me to do." Kiyotaka stated and when Ryuen looked at both of us it was what scared him and I grinned scaring him even more.

Kiyotaka carried on punching him. "A mundane task like this stirs nothing in me. What emotion is there to show? Oh, there you go Ryuen."

"Pain! Fear!" I exclaimed. "You have what I want, I'm so jealous! What's it like?"

Ryuen looked absolutely terrified. "I think it's the fear of the unknown." Kiyotaka informed me.

"Is that why he kept coming after me? Did you watch and stalk me because you can't understand me?" I asked Ryuen. "I can understand the desperate want and need to know things. You were always so curious and jumped into anything like you were a fearless kid then when you get hurt you cry, very cute child you are."

Ryuen was just speechless as he looked at me like he doesn't know what was in front of him.

Kiyotaka did one last punch knocking him out then stood up as I ended the recording. "I think you have realised now, that you, too, have the capacity for fear." Kiyotaka informed him.