Chapter No 9

"Yes I love you, I love you more than anything else, but have you remembered me ? the girl who still loves you more than anything else". said Olivia aloud while crying like a baby.

"Whom she is referring to and why did she say her mom hates her ?" she thought.

Richard started crying before Olivia could notice her, she escaped towards the kitchen where Richard's toy had fallen on the floor and he was crying to pick it up. Anna gave him his toy and freed him from the high chair. After picking him up she realized that he just had poop.

"Oh no he had poo, I think I should take him to Olivia". She took Richard towards Olivia, who was sober now.

"Oh he just pooped," said Olivia while smiling.

"How can someone so broken smile after crying so much?" thought Anna.

"So, you have seen my house and Richard, I think you have found him friendly, so I think this will help you with the project". said Olivia.

"Yeah, I think it will help me with this, actually I have a partner in the project and he is late" Said Anna while rolling her eyes.

"Yeah High school's projects are a mess. I remember in my time I used to be worrying sick as I was fresher" said Olivia exhausted.

"What was your project?" asked Anna.

"Aw it was about collecting charities, I remember how nervous I was until I took help," said Olivia during her last sentence Anna noticed some sadness on her face. "Anyway, high schools are a mess," said Olivia while controlling her emotions.

"I wonder what bothers her most" though Anna.

Her phone rang, she grabbed it, Phoenix's name was blinking on screen.

"Hello, thanks Goodness you realized that we have a project together," said Anna while rolling her eyes.

"What on the planet made you think, I am so much free to do your stupid project? I am having a date so please stop texting me. You have watched that freaking house now please keep me out of it" said Phoenix on the other side.

"But.." Anna tried to complete her sentence when he hung up on her.

"Idiot, moron," Anna used every word to curse phoenix.

"What happened? Your partner is not here yet," asked Olivia.

"Yeah he is on up to something". said Anna disappointed.

"Okay, I have to go. My partner and I would be here sharp at 9 O clock," said Anna while Olivia nodded.

***********

Students were cheering up. It was so noisy. Few students were clapping.

"Why is this entrance so crowded today? Where is that idiot, it's almost 8:20. We gotta be at Olivia's place at 9:00 O'clock". Anna thought.

"Wohoooooooooo!" Just than she heard hooting of crowd.

"What on the planet..." then she turned and her jaw dropped.

Phoenix was kissing Jenifer in the middle of the entrance just near the principal's office. "Has this baboon gone crazy?" thought Anna to her dismay.

"Well that's great they are going to kick him out of school with that bitch and I'd be free from being his partner". Anna thought happily.

Anna's phone started ringing. It was some random number.

"Hello, Anna, it's Olivia. If you don't mind, can you come to my place a bit earlier? I got morning shift at pizza hut so it's 8:25 will you be here within 20 minutes," said Olivia on the other side of the phone.

"Okay I will be there, " said Anna and she hung the phone up.

"It's good luck for phoenix, Mayer dean is not in the office". said fellow student standing next to Anna.

"This is a really bad week of my life," Anna shouted, everyone standing next to her started looking at her.

She walked through the crowd, she usually does not show such courage but when she is in real anger. She made her way towards the crowd and then towards phoenix. Phoenix was winking at the crowd when she reached to his side and then she grabbed his arm. Phoenix was shocked because none of the girls had done this before. She grabbed him and dragged him with her out of the entrance.

"Yeah sorry about your show but he has to be with me for the project". Said Anna while dragging Phoenix who was still in shock.

She dragged him near the parking lot.

"What do you think you are doing ?" asked phoenix while crossing his arms.

"We have to be on baby's project, lover boy," she said with great anger in her eyes.

Phoenix felt a sharp jolt in his veins he felt never before like this because none girl had talked like this with him. His deep blue eyes turned red with anger. Anna who was acting brave enough five minutes ago now was like a weeping cat. Phoenix moved forward while Anna walked backward and tried hard to stand away from Phoenix because right now he was making her so nervous.

Phoenix was getting closer, Anna was making her way backward but suddenly she felt the hard body of Phoenix's car, she stopped dead because she knew now there is no escape. Phoenix came closer and now he was so close that she was feeling his breath touching her face, he rested his left hand over his car and the other one on Anna's cheek while Anna had closed her eyes in fear, because Phoenix's eyes were dangerously red and anger was burning in his eyes.

She gulped.

"Listen cat! do you know whom you are talking to right now? no one have ever talked to me like this before, do you know why ? because if they do so I will eat them up alive". he said in a whisper like voice.

"Get in the car " he said, Anna opened her eyes, but he was not there, he was opening the car's door to get sit inside.

"What he is up to ?" Anna thought.

"Have you heard I said get in to the car right now". He repeated.

Anna walked slowly and opened the door and got inside. phoenix started the car and within few seconds the car had disappeared in a smoke. Jenifer who was watching secretly behind the bushes was now full perfect version of jealous bitch.

*************

Hey readers, please vote if you liked the chapter.