OVA: Bob's Wedding

Third Person POV

"Weddings...a time full of joy and happiness, well that's what it appears to be on the outside"

"On the inside, it's full of pity and jealousy. But maybe there are some Weddings that are good....why did I agree to come to one"

.....

.....

.....

Issei sighed in annoyance.

Issei: "I can't believe you forced me to do this..."

Koneko: "I told you, Bob invited us, and we're gonna go"

Currently, Issei Hydouou was standing still as Koenko was adjusting a tie on his new outfit. Both of them were dressed up like they were going to some fancy dinner party or wedding.

Koneko wore a light blue dress that almost resembled Cinderella's from that old movie that Disney made ages ago, she wasn't much of a fan of the color but it wasn't the worst thing she had worn...all the other outfits she had tried on made her practically naked and that was the thing she needed.

She knew that if she went with any other outfit, any perverted devils would try something stupid and unless they wanna end up like the fat bastard that tried to rape her a while back

She knew that if she went with any other outfit, any perverted devils would try something stupid and unless they wanna end up like the fat bastard that tried to rape her a while back...they will be smart and stay clear from her.

Koneko: "Will you hold still, I can't straighten this if you keep moving"

Issei sighed in annoyance, he didn't want to be doing this since he was aware of his time.

Issei: "okay, that's it"

Issei gently pushed Koneko back and ripped the tie off his neck, it was strangling him anyways. But just like Koneko, the brown-haired boy was also dressed up for the occasion. He wore a black suit with a Whipple white shirt underneath, long black pants, and black shoes. Koneko took the liberty of fixing his hair, making it look more stylish.

 Koneko took the liberty of fixing his hair, making it look more stylish