☆ I'm not leaving no matter what. ☆

Začít od začátku

-

Not long after, you ended up at a hotel for the night.

Your rooms, unfortunately, were not next to each other.

The rooms were the same as last time, except now Mr. Joestar roomed with Avdol.

You were once again rooming with Jotaro, nothing you were going to complain about.

You were in room 201.

You entered and took your jacket off, sitting down on the bed.

Before you could even finish taking your shoes off, you were receiving a phone call.

Muhammad was on the other line.

"Akira," he sounded extremely serious. "Room 104, it's urgent."

He said nothing else before hanging up. You knew you had to go.

You grabbed a cigarette out of your pocket, lighting it as you quickly pulled your shoes back on.

"What's that about?" Jotaro asked.

He too had taken his jacket off was laying down.

"Muhammad called," you inform. "He said it's urgent, and I believe him."

He nods.

"I'll be waiting for you."

"I'll try not to keep you waiting," you smile at him as you leave.

You run downstairs to their room.

Knocking on the door, it doesn't take long for them to open it.

"Sorry about the short notice," Muhammad apologized.

"Don't worry about it, did something happen?"

"Yes," Mr. Joestar nods. "Something awful."

You lean against their dresser, waiting for them to continue.

Avdol does.

"The Speedwagon Foundation's base across from DIO's mansion was invaded. Everyone inside was brutally killed, no survivors were left. The log of information was found undamaged."

You look down and sigh.

"We can't station anyone else there, tell them that it's not an option. We can't bring any more innocent lives into this."

"I agree," Mr. Joestar looks outside his window. "We'll have to figure out a different way to get information."

"Or we just don't get any at all," you suggest.

"What are you saying?" Muhammad crosses his arms.

"Two of the most powerful stand users the Speedwagon Foundation has are right here. Combined with everyone else on this team, and some of our deductive abilities, we can just take the punches and roll with it. It surely can't make this any more dangerous than it already is. The Foundation has two stand users covering my job, and the rest have their own jobs. There's no one to station there, especially since stationing unprotected and stand-less employees isn't an option."

No one says anything after you speak.

"They were thinking of advancing one of us from this group to go up to Cairo," Muhammad confesses.

"Yare yare daze, let me guess, It's me isn't it?"

"Yeah," Mr. Joestar agrees. "Avdol told them no chance."

"Glad you did, I'm not leaving no matter what. We can't afford to lose anyone."

"Precisely," Muhammad sits down. "Which makes this the perfect time to announce that we're getting a new addition to the team."